+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR pathway - IRCC responded to my webform submission. Am I in trouble?

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hello all,

I got the following email this morning in response to my webform submission for my TR to PR application (International Graduate Stream).
Does this indicate that my application is refused or does everyone else get this same email?

Un message en français suivra…

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We identified that you have sent additional document(s) to add or to replace one or many documents already submitted in your application under the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident (TR to PR) Pathway.

Please note that we do not accept unsolicited documents via the IRCC Web form for the TR to PR Pathway. The requirement was to submit a complete electronic application in the dedicated online intake portal as indicated in the Public Policies and the Instruction Guide.

While all supporting documentation must be included at the time of application, the processing office may contact you to request missing or additional documents (non-mandatory) at a later date, if required. In such case, the office will provide you with instructions on how to submit these documents using your IRCC secure account. Please do not send documentation unless specifically requested by a processing officer.

Mandatory documents

The following documents are considered mandatory. If one of these documents were not submitted in your online application, your application is likely to be refused:

If you applied for the International Graduates stream, you were also required to submit any form of proof of completed study in Canada included in the Guide 5069.

If you applied for the Workers in-Canada streams (healthcare / essential, non-healthcare), you were also required to submit any form of proof of the periods of work experience identified in your application included in the Guide 5069.

Withdrawal of application and refunds

If you wish to withdraw your application, you will need to request a refund. We invite you to consult the request a refund section of our website for the detailed instructions.

Depending on where your application is in the processing stage, you may be eligible to receive some or all of your fees/payment back. The initial receipt of the application and sorting of the application does not constitute processing of the application. If your application has not yet been processed, you may be eligible for a refund. If processing has started and you’ve received an Acknowledgement of Receipt (AoR), you may not be eligible for a refund.

Processing times

We are currently unable to provide estimates on how long it will take IRCC to review your application. If your application is complete, we will send you an AOR by email that will provide you with your IRCC application number. After you receive your application number, we highly recommend you link your application to check the status of your application using your IRCC secure account.

Changes to your situation

Please contact us again by filling out the IRCC Web form if this reply does not address your situation or if you would like to report important changes about your application, such as:

• Births or deaths in your family,
  • Marriages or divorces, or
  • Adoptions.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you:

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Yeah would u be able to link me with other threads
There is a very long thread going on here.

Its 180+ pages but constantly updated by people. Wish there was a better way to track things for everyone (even the shred spreadsheet docs they have are a mess because there are some false information there).

frz077

May 23, 2020
Hi All,

I've submitted PR application under the new international graduates pathway on May 06 (wife included). Due to payment issues, I was only able to submit a receipt of $1000 at the time of application submission. However, I paid rest of the fees ($1270) the next day when the payment site was working fine and I have that receipt with me. Reading the following piece of info from application guide, I thought I should be okay.
"Insufficient Fees
If you do not pay the full fees for your application we will request additional fees. We will only start processing your application after you supply us with a new fee receipt."

But, I haven't received any communication from IRCC. 1. Do you think insufficient fees can cause any issues for me? 2. Now, I'm also eligible for CEC stream. Should I create an EE profile and submit?

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

TheFoxTrail

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi All,

I've submitted PR application under the new international graduates pathway on May 06 (wife included). Due to payment issues, I was only able to submit a receipt of $1000 at the time of application submission. However, I paid rest of the fees ($1270) the next day when the payment site was working fine and I have that receipt with me. Reading the following piece of info from application guide, I thought I should be okay.
"Insufficient Fees
If you do not pay the full fees for your application we will request additional fees. We will only start processing your application after you supply us with a new fee receipt."

But, I haven't received any communication from IRCC. 1. Do you think insufficient fees can cause any issues for me? 2. Now, I'm also eligible for CEC stream. Should I create an EE profile and submit?

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
1) IRCC is currently still sending out AOR (acknowledge of receipt) to applicants. When they reach your application, instead of sending the AOR, they might send instructions on paying the remaining fees and then proceed to send you the AOR. Since you have already shown that you paid, this shouldn't be causing issues for your application other than a slight delay in processing (as they will have to wait for the full payment to send the AOR).

2) You can submit in CEC stream too but it will cost separate fees.

Reactions: frz077

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello all,

I got the following email this morning in response to my webform submission for my TR to PR application (International Graduate Stream).
Does this indicate that my application is refused or does everyone else get this same email?

Good day,

We identified that you have sent additional document(s) to add or to replace one or many documents already submitted in your application under the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident (TR to PR) Pathway.

Please note that we do not accept unsolicited documents via the IRCC Web form for the TR to PR Pathway. The requirement was to submit a complete electronic application in the dedicated online intake portal as indicated in the Public Policies and the Instruction Guide.

While all supporting documentation must be included at the time of application, the processing office may contact you to request missing or additional documents (non-mandatory) at a later date, if required. In such case, the office will provide you with instructions on how to submit these documents using your IRCC secure account. Please do not send documentation unless specifically requested by a processing officer.

Mandatory documents

The following documents are considered mandatory. If one of these documents were not submitted in your online application, your application is likely to be refused:

If you applied for the International Graduates stream, you were also required to submit any form of proof of completed study in Canada included in the Guide 5069.

If you applied for the Workers in-Canada streams (healthcare / essential, non-healthcare), you were also required to submit any form of proof of the periods of work experience identified in your application included in the Guide 5069.

If you wish to withdraw your application, you will need to request a refund. We invite you to consult the request a refund section of our website for the detailed instructions.

Depending on where your application is in the processing stage, you may be eligible to receive some or all of your fees/payment back. The initial receipt of the application and sorting of the application does not constitute processing of the application. If your application has not yet been processed, you may be eligible for a refund. If processing has started and you’ve received an Acknowledgement of Receipt (AoR), you may not be eligible for a refund.

Processing times

We are currently unable to provide estimates on how long it will take IRCC to review your application. If your application is complete, we will send you an AOR by email that will provide you with your IRCC application number. After you receive your application number, we highly recommend you link your application to check the status of your application using your IRCC secure account.

Please contact us again by filling out the IRCC Web form if this reply does not address your situation or if you would like to report important changes about your application, such as:

• Adoptions.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you:

Sincerely,

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.
It is funny. I raised a request for Addition of Spouse under the FSW stream and ended up getting the same answer. Wrote back to them and they immediately replied saying their reply was not right and provided the right details.

mejithujoseph

Apr 4, 2019
Hello all,

Good day,

Mandatory documents

Processing times

• Adoptions.

Sincerely,

How did u send webform as on that I can’t see tr to pr category
Can u plz help?
Can you please help which option you chose to send documents for TR2PR? Did they processed your application after you send the documents? Please help. mejithujoseph@gmail.com