+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR pathway IG potential refusal

user150000

Dec 24, 2019
Hi all,

Today I received my ATIP notes. It said my files have been passed to the officer for refusal, due to a blank imm0130 form.

Then I logged in to the application portal to download the imm0130 and found it has been filled in completely. This means that the file I submitted on May 6th is NOT blank.

I have sent a webform with the original imm0130 file and its screenshot. Does anyone have any idea about this situation and what should I do now?

Any help and ideas are much appreciated!!

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
I suggest you call IRCC because getting a feedback from webform nowadays takes like forever. I think it is better to call them to know what’s going on with your file. How long did it take you to get your GCMS note?

user150000

Dec 24, 2019
I suggest you call IRCC because getting a feedback from webform nowadays takes like forever. I think it is better to call them to know what’s going on with your file. How long did it take you to get your GCMS note?
It took about a month and a half.

I called IRCC today. The agent told me that all I can do is to wait for the officer to verify my files and perhaps reach out to me for the blank form. Very disappointing