Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Not saying this to be mean, but they will likely instantly reject all your applications except the 1st one. They still review the first one and see if you're eligible, if not you're SOL.
I'm pretty sure they're going to be strict, after all it's a PR app, not a simple TRV or SP or even a PGWP.

Adeeb1234

Jul 1, 2019
Hi guys, I have one important question. Please guide me. I recently applied for TR to PR pathway IG stream.

In IMM5669 form, Q6. (d) and (e), I wrote YES for (e) because I was refused Visa for F1 US visa. Did I do it correct? Or I should have put yea for (d) instead? Please let me know. Really worries if I made a mistake here.

Thanks you.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi guys, I have one important question. Please guide me. I recently applied for TR to PR pathway IG stream.

In IMM5669 form, Q6. (d) and (e), I wrote YES for (e) because I was refused Visa for F1 US visa. Did I do it correct? Or I should have put yea for (d) instead? Please let me know. Really worries if I made a mistake here.

Thanks you.
Must've been 6D.

6D and E are two different things, one's for refusal of visa, 6E is for refusal of entry.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Upload a new form, also right an LOE, sometimes it helps for officers to read properly.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Bro I forget to mention my study permit refusal in my TR to PR application what to do now I am too much worried now please help me
Submit LOE, upload new form "Schedule A Background". You will be alright.

Blackmirror

May 28, 2021
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone help me with the PR application. i submitted the four applications in international graduates stream because i submit the wrong documents three times and fourth time, i submit my file with right documents but i paid my fee four times of four files. Is there any affect on my pr profile or any suggestion any one want to give me. Please comment on my thread.
Man you did a great job by taking those 3 spots. I am a international student and I believe I was in your shoes when you took that spot.

frz077

May 23, 2020
Hi guys,

I’ve submitted my application on May 06 under IG pathway. I’ve got a few questions below.

1. I haven’t received AOR yet. Have any of you recvd?
2. I’m eligible for pgwp extension. So can I apply for it while having another PR application with IRCC? I believe nothing preventing me to do so, but still asking.
3. Now I’m eligible for the CEC class as well. Should I create an EE profile and submit? Or, it’s not necessary?

And FYI, I only submitted 1 application.
Thanks.

sidcome

Jul 28, 2020
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone help me with the PR application. i submitted the four applications in international graduates stream because i submit the wrong documents three times and fourth time, i submit my file with right documents but i paid my fee four times of four files. Is there any affect on my pr profile or any suggestion any one want to give me. Please comment on my thread.
You’re a fucked up person for real taking up 3 spots for someone else who deserved it more than seeing how dumb you are I hope all your applications get rejected and you don’t get PR at all