+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[TR to PR help] IRCC replied 4 months later, suggesting application withdrawal?! Please help!

mictesting17

Mar 17, 2021
Hello,

I submitted TR to PR application on July 16th 2021.

At the time, I had all documents ready, except for 1 of the 2 police certificates.

When I submitted my application, I uploaded 1 police certificate from my home country, but the 2nd one from Poland was not ready (they demanded that I or representative come in person to pick up this document in Poland).

So, I uploaded the police certificate from my country + proof of payment and explanation letter for the Polish one.

I received the 2nd police certificate via post in September (3rd 2021), and as soon as I received it, I scanned it and used the IRCC webform to add missing document (added the Client ID).

IRCC replied to my webform 125 days later, saying "they cannot add the police certificate to my file, because they haven't assigned application number to my TR PR application yet".

They also said in that email, because this will likely cause my application to be rejected, they recommend that I apply for a refund and withdrawal.

Could you please advise what I could do in this situation? I have been calling IRCC helpline everyday, with no luck.

I cannot afford to withdraw my application, because my work permit is only valid until September this year.

Shall I apply for another PR program simultaneously? I am in a very desperate situation, and would really appreciate your opinions/advice.

Thank you so much for reading this long post, I really appreciate your time and attention.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,

I submitted TR to PR application on July 16th 2021.

At the time, I had all documents ready, except for 1 of the 2 police certificates.

When I submitted my application, I uploaded 1 police certificate from my home country, but the 2nd one from Poland was not ready (they demanded that I or representative come in person to pick up this document in Poland).

So, I uploaded the police certificate from my country + proof of payment and explanation letter for the Polish one.

I received the 2nd police certificate via post in September (3rd 2021), and as soon as I received it, I scanned it and used the IRCC webform to add missing document (added the Client ID).

IRCC replied to my webform 125 days later, saying "they cannot add the police certificate to my file, because they haven't assigned application number to my TR PR application yet".

They also said in that email, because this will likely cause my application to be rejected, they recommend that I apply for a refund and withdrawal.

Could you please advise what I could do in this situation? I have been calling IRCC helpline everyday, with no luck.

I cannot afford to withdraw my application, because my work permit is only valid until September this year.

Shall I apply for another PR program simultaneously? I am in a very desperate situation, and would really appreciate your opinions/advice.

Thank you so much for reading this long post, I really appreciate your time and attention.
Man lawyer up. No. i dont think you should withdraw. But CEC draws will be held soon/.If you think you will qualify fr CEC draws you can wait for them meanwhile raise webform to explain your situation. They are very accommodating for TR to PR.

dongdong6406

Oct 3, 2021
I think u should just wait for the AOR, then you can send it through webform. They usually request pcc once they start to process ur file.