+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR francophone graduate pathway

dfreyes343

Jul 27, 2022
Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask a few questions. I am currently in a process in the TR to PR program, through the francophone recent graduate stream. I currently live near the Quebec/Ontario border and I decided to live on the Quebec side while I was doing my studies since it was more affordable than living on the Ontario side. IRCC contacted me recently and they asked me to send them a letter where I have to declare that it is not my intention to stay in Quebec, since I declared on the application that it is my intention to live in Ontario. They also asked me to provide a few extra documents that I already have, but my main concern is the time since they told me that I have to send everything in 7 days max. Here are a couple of questions I would like to ask:

1. My plan regarding the letter is to declare that I live indeed in Quebec, but I'm planning on moving to Ontario in 2 months since I work for an Ontario employer now. However, I don't know if currently living in Quebec can have a negative impact on my application, or if 2 months is too long/not convincing for the immigration officer. What would you do in my situation?
2. IRCC asked me to fill a form again, and I need to attach an extra sheet to the form to provide full information on my history. However, I don't know how to attach an extra sheet on the same document, and the IRCC platform does not let me submit extra documents (they asked for 4 documents, and opened 4 links to provide those documents, which means I cannot upload the extra sheet as an extra document). What can I do regarding this?

Looking forward to reading your advice!

Thank you very much