+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR application

Dp2099

Oct 26, 2021
Hi everyone,
Hope you all help me.
So today i tried to link my TR to PR application to IRCC portal and it got linked.
Now they are requesting a letter about PCC that upload PCC document from the country you travelled after age 18 and lived for 6 month.

I have PCC from India which is already expired but I did not travel back to India.
Now what to do?
Should i have to get new and upload RCMP and PCC to the portal?
Or i can upload the old PCC ?
Please help me guys..
would be much appreciated

Reshmi Annie Jose

Jun 24, 2017
Hi everyone,
Hope you all help me.
So today i tried to link my TR to PR application to IRCC portal and it got linked.
Now they are requesting a letter about PCC that upload PCC document from the country you travelled after age 18 and lived for 6 month.

I have PCC from India which is already expired but I did not travel back to India.
Now what to do?
Should i have to get new and upload RCMP and PCC to the portal?
Or i can upload the old PCC ?
Please help me guys..
would be much appreciated
Hey, you don't need rcmp unless they specifically asked you for it. Also your pcc is valid for 1 year if you haven't traveled back. So just upload ur pcc and give 1yr date after u got ur pcc as expiry date.

I attached a letter stating I haven't went back to india after getting pcc and that's why I kept 1yr date for expiry. But my friend applied without the letter, giving 1yr for expiry and still got his pr approved.