+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR- AOR received after requested refund(refund received)

Sep 3, 2021
Hi everyone, sorry it will be a long story, I paid for an representative service to help with my PR application in TR to PR. However, on May 6th, she submitted the application WITHOUT my consent, I knew she’s not supposed to, but when I realized about what she did, it was too late, also the application was missing critical information and files. Therefore she paid the fee again and let me started up a second application under the same steam(B), I reviewed and submitted myself on May 9th

I called IRCC to discuss about my situation, the agent asked me to request a refund for the unwanted application, so the office will not process it if there’s not fee collected, we got the full refund shortly after the request.

the problem is, last Saturday I got AOR, from the email that was linked to the”unwanted application”… even though I already got the refund. I called IRCC again talking about this situation, I told the agent I wanted to withdraw the unwanted application, she said she sent an withdrawal request for this application to the office( if I remember correctly…), and she sent me an email including the link to webform to the withdrawal request. I did not fill out the form, only verbally told the agent I would like to withdraw the first application, my question is:

1.After the call with IRCC, my representative then told me it is better to wait a little bit, don’t rush to withdraw the application, we requested the refund already. but I already told IRCC agent in the phone call that I want to withdraw it, is it too late to say I want to wait now? Or the withdrawal is not valid unless I submit a webform myself?

2. Do I just wait for the second application to get AOR? Or I need to submit a webform in order to explain about everything?(I am worried that the officer might get confused instead)

thanks so much, I appreciate any help as I’m really frustrated with my representative:(

prabhsingkh

May 21, 2021
Hi everyone, sorry it will be a long story, I paid for an representative service to help with my PR application in TR to PR. However, on May 6th, she submitted the application WITHOUT my consent, I knew she’s not supposed to, but when I realized about what she did, it was too late, also the application was missing critical information and files. Therefore she paid the fee again and let me started up a second application under the same steam(B), I reviewed and submitted myself on May 9th

I called IRCC to discuss about my situation, the agent asked me to request a refund for the unwanted application, so the office will not process it if there’s not fee collected, we got the full refund shortly after the request.

the problem is, last Saturday I got AOR, from the email that was linked to the”unwanted application”… even though I already got the refund. I called IRCC again talking about this situation, I told the agent I wanted to withdraw the unwanted application, she said she sent an withdrawal request for this application to the office( if I remember correctly…), and she sent me an email including the link to webform to the withdrawal request. I did not fill out the form, only verbally told the agent I would like to withdraw the first application, my question is:

1.After the call with IRCC, my representative then told me it is better to wait a little bit, don’t rush to withdraw the application, we requested the refund already. but I already told IRCC agent in the phone call that I want to withdraw it, is it too late to say I want to wait now? Or the withdrawal is not valid unless I submit a webform myself?

2. Do I just wait for the second application to get AOR? Or I need to submit a webform in order to explain about everything?(I am worried that the officer might get confused instead)

thanks so much, I appreciate any help as I’m really frustrated with my representative:(
Any updates?