+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR, 30hrs per week for International Student

Richy2

Star Member
May 13, 2019
International students are permitted to work 20hr/week when classes are in session and full time during vacations. but during the pandemic IRCC allowed IS to work full time until August,2020. my question is how do i prove to IRCC that i was able to accumulate enough hours during the pandemic period to make me eligible to apply for TR to PR essential health pathway. Kindly advice if you have any idea. i will be grateful.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
International students are permitted to work 20hr/week when classes are in session and full time during vacations. but during the pandemic IRCC allowed IS to work full time until August,2020. my question is how do i prove to IRCC that i was able to accumulate enough hours during the pandemic period to make me eligible to apply for TR to PR essential health pathway. Kindly advice if you have any idea. i will be grateful.
Your paystubs should mention the hours you worked

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Many thanks for the response but the paystubs doesnt consistent as the hrs vary from pay period to pay period.
Yeah, thats the point no?

Ex.
You want to proof you worked 30 hours from 1/Aug/2020 to 15/Aug/2020 your paystub will say that you worked 30 hours on that paystub