+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist Visa

sangeet324

Mar 18, 2020
I have been refused 5 times USA visa in the year 2015 and 2018 and 3 Australia tourist visa refusals in the year 2018. And I was banned for Canada for misrepresentation for not disclosing one of the USA visa refusal in the year 2015 January. My ban ended last month.

During the last time I applied for Canada tourist Visa I have travelled only to Bangladesh, UAE and Thailand. And from the year 2018 to 2020, I have travelled to Switzerland, Netherland, Germany, Malaysia, Australia, Philippines, China and UK.

I want to visit Canada as a tourist now. Is there any positive outcome of visa when I apply now.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
I want to visit Canada as a tourist now. Is there any positive outcome of visa when I apply now.
The answer depends solely on your profile.
If you can convince the immigration officer that
  • you're in good health
  • you don't have any criminal or immigration-related convictions
  • you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
  • you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
  • you have enough money for your travel and is financially capable to travel
Lastly, you need to be truthful about your application so you'll not be accused of misrepresentation.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Of course there is also a travel ban now, so while visas are still being processed you wont be able to travel until ban is lifted even if you get one.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Do I have have to mention my previous 5 year ban I had to Canada in a covering letter
You should declare ALL previous visa refusals or bans whether Canada or any country, Failure to do so if found out you would receive another multi year ban from entering Canada

Nobody should ever assume just because you had a previous ban or refusal that it is ok to not declare, it is the applicants responsibility not Immigrations responsibility to discover