+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa

Jagathi

Sep 11, 2019
So my quation is I overstayed in USA for 2 years 6 months in c 1d visa I came back to India with out any criminal recard by my self I dropped all documents of proper requirements of Canada tourist visa so can I get to Canada tourist vusa

Jagathi

Sep 11, 2019
So my quation is I overstayed in USA for 2 years 6 months in c 1d visa I came back to India with out any criminal recard by my self I dropped all documents of proper requirements of Canada tourist visa so can I get to Canada tourist vusa
Please reply me

Jagathi

Sep 11, 2019
But what is your question ?
So my quation is I overstayed in USA for 2 years 6 months in c 1d visa I came back to India with out any criminal recard by my self I dropped all documents of proper requirements of Canada tourist visa so can I get to Canada tourist visa please reply me

Jagathi

Sep 11, 2019
But what is your question ?
So my quation is I overstayed in USA for 2 years 6 months in c 1d visa I came back to India with out any criminal recard by my self I dropped all documents of proper requirements of Canada tourist visa so can I get to Canada tourist visa please reply me

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So you declared the overstay in your tourist visa application given Canada and US exchange information ? Due to the overstay it is possible your visit visa application may be refused.

Also you should be aware this forum is not a forum where I stand answers are available so you should be more patient.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
There is always a possibility it will be approved, but given your overstay in the US (depending how long ago it was), I’d say your chances of approval are limited.

Jagathi

Sep 11, 2019
There is always a possibility it will be approved, but given your overstay in the US (depending how long ago it was), I’d say your chances of approval are limited.
Before like 5 months ago I returned to india. Even USA custom there was no problem happened while I am living back to my country

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
So then you have committed misrepresentation on your application. You’ve probably been banned from the US and that will show when IRCC processes your application. You may get lucky, but I suspect at the very least you will be refused and quite likely recieve a 5 year ban from Canada for misrepresentation. Immigration information is shared between the two countries, so Canada will have access to your US immigration history.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Before like 5 months ago I returned to india. Even USA custom there was no problem happened while I am living back to my country
The US will have details of your entry and your exit from the US so simple math will show that you overstayed. As said immigration information is shared between Canada and the US so if you didnt even decalre the fact that you overstayed it is possible your applcation will fail and as said you could even be banned from Canada for 5 years.

You should always be honest with any immigration applications for any country, honesty is always the best approach regardless of what may or may not have happened previously given being honest improves the odds of although never guarantees an approval if the situtaion would make someone inadmissable anyway.

All you can do is hope you get lucky but even then with an approved visa entry still not guaranteed at the border should anything be found out between time of approval and arrival, you could still be refused entry.