+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa

Mohitkataria

Feb 14, 2018
i am 28,i have been working in indian mnc for last 8 years. I have been refused for canadian student visa last year. Now i am invited for some special occasion by my maternal grand mother. She is canadian citizen and pensioner.She is celebrating her 65th birthday and she is sponsoring my visa
How much chances are there that i will get canadian tourist visa. ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i am 28,i have been working in indian mnc for last 8 years. I have been refused for canadian student visa last year. Now i am invited for some special occasion by my maternal grand mother. She is canadian citizen and pensioner.She is celebrating her 65th birthday and she is sponsoring my visa
How much chances are there that i will get canadian tourist visa. ?
1. When was your study permit refused?

2. It is not possible to guess the chances of a TRV approval. It would depend on the purpose and length of visit + your strong ties to India + your financial situation

Mohitkataria

Feb 14, 2018
1. When was your study permit refused?

2. It is not possible to guess the chances of a TRV approval. It would depend on the purpose and length of visit + your strong ties to India + your financial situation

It was refused last year in january 2017.My father is deceased,i have my mother and sister to look after behind, i am having a job in mnc with confirmed status where i have been working for last 8 years, i have property of value 1 lac canadian dollars registered at my name.....are these enough strong ties.?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What were your refusal reasons last year? You'll need to overcome the reasons why you were refused in your new application.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It was refused last year in january 2017.My father is deceased,i have my mother and sister to look after behind, i am having a job in mnc with confirmed status where i have been working for last 8 years, i have property of value 1 lac canadian dollars registered at my name.....are these enough strong ties.?
If you have not traveled abroad (visa-required countries), you must ensure that you provide adequate documents to prove your strong ties.

Working in an MNC is fine, but hopefully your work responsibilities are unique and not something that your co-workers can manage without you.

Similarly for your property, hopefully it was not transferred to you recently + hopefully again, you have purchased the property with your finances. If you have a mortgage + good credit/mortgage repayment history, you can include that as a reason to return.

IMO, your grandmother's birthday celebrations - as purpose of visit - will not work for two reasons. First, birthdays are not considered as compelling reasons to visit + typically, wouldn't your mom want to attend her mom/your grandmom's birthday celebrations instead of you?

And more importantly as @scylla has indicated: What were the refusal reasons for your study permit?

Mohitkataria

Feb 14, 2018
If you have not traveled abroad (visa-required countries), you must ensure that you provide adequate documents to prove your strong ties.

Working in an MNC is fine, but hopefully your work responsibilities are unique and not something that your co-workers can manage without you.

Similarly for your property, hopefully it was not transferred to you recently + hopefully again, you have purchased the property with your finances. If you have a mortgage + good credit/mortgage repayment history, you can include that as a reason to return.

IMO, your grandmother's birthday celebrations - as purpose of visit - will not work for two reasons. First, birthdays are not considered as compelling reasons to visit + typically, wouldn't your mom want to attend her mom/your grandmom's birthday celebrations instead of you?

And more importantly as @scylla has indicated: What were the refusal reasons for your study permit?
Dear, h
Dear,
How can i overcome this reason that my mother is nt going on my grandma's brday but i am going,n my visit is equally important...
I am pursuing a management two year programme also from which 1 year has passed. Can that also be shown that i have to come back to comete my course.. ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
How can i overcome this reason that my mother is nt going on my grandma's brday but i am going,n my visit is equally important...
You would need to explain why you must attend your grandmother's birthday + why doesn't your mom want to attend it.

I am pursuing a management two year programme also from which 1 year has passed. Can that also be shown that i have to come back to comete my course.. ?
Is it a distance education program? Or a study program which you must attend regularly?

1. What were the refusal reasons for your study permit? Are you able to prove that you have overcome those reasons?

2. You would need to provide more details based on my previous post

Mohitkataria

Feb 14, 2018
Not a progressive course and insufficient language credentials were the reasons of refusal last year whereas this year i am going to apply for tourist visa. ...
And my course is distant in which i have to attend campus classes 10 days in semester .
What can be more helpful to get my visa approved?