+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

nmatter

May 12, 2019
I applied for TRV since May 2019
Biomatrics done On June 26th
Still no answer ....
connect your application with gckey (if apply online) also raise a web query to find out the cause of delay, as suggest you can order gcms note as well (will take minimum 30 days)

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
I applied for TRV since May 2019
Biomatrics done On June 26th
Still no answer ....
1 Applied online or paper based ?
2 Have you already been to Canada before ?
3 Applied as a single or with family ?
4 Did you send the web form request ever ?
5 What was the purpose of your visit ?
6 You or anyone in your family have or had any background check issues ?

I believe this unexpected delay is because of some back ground check issues.

Syed.haye

Sep 29, 2019
I applied for TRV in Sep 2019. In Jan 20 i ŕecieved a notice that VO feels my employment letter is not genuine. I responded with more documents.

Been 45 days since i submitted. Still no reply.

Can I order GCMS notes?

Sarajaved

Jul 10, 2017
I applied for TRV in Sep 2019. In Jan 20 i ŕecieved a notice that VO feels my employment letter is not genuine. I responded with more documents.

Can I order GCMS notes?
I applied for my father's and nephew's application on 21th October. Got an ADR on 5th January, which I submitted on the 13th of January. No response after that. I raised a web query on the 24th January to which they replied that the application is currently being reviewed. The wait is torturous. It's been over 100 days now!

Sarajaved

Jul 10, 2017

Can I order GCMS notes?
Have you raised a web query? I'm thinking of ordering GCMS notes too

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
I applied for my father's and nephew's application on 21th October. Got an ADR on 5th January, which I submitted on the 13th of January. No response after that. I raised a web query on the 24th January to which they replied that the application is currently being reviewed. The wait is torturous. It's been over 100 days now!
Hi, Once, you submit ADR then minimum it takes 30-40 days to hear back from them. wait till end of Feb. At least they did review your file and ask for ADR. I On the forum, I cam to know a person who has been waiting for more than 6 months even without ADR. Most likely he is under back ground, but good thing for you, it is eligibility review and not back ground.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
Any update after the correspondence letter. If yes, how long after this letter please? Thank you
Usually, if they start your eligibility the decision is normally within a week. If the start of eligibility is still NOT there then, has to be waited untill the processing time, currently 60 days after application submission.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I got biometric correspondence validity letter from Visa office Abu dhabi UAE on my online account. As per my knowledge, Ottawa office issues such kind of letters. I am from Pakistan,i applied online for TRV..Can any reply that why abu dhabi Visa office issued this letter????? It should be from ottawa or pakistan
Abu dhabi deal pakistani trv