+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

Ali.kahn

Nov 17, 2019
Hi there,

I have received original passport request letter in my account but it doesn't say anything just that a decision has been made to your application. We require your passport to finalise processing your application?

Regards

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Hi there,

I have received original passport request letter in my account but it doesn't say anything just that a decision has been made to your application. We require your passport to finalise processing your application?

Regards
when you recieve passport request? and when you got your correspondence lettr?

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Hi there,

Regards
They ask passport only if application is approved , submit your passport to nearest VFS and make sure to bring that letter with you.

btw you received PPR after you sent e-mail for review (after refusal) if this is case than it’s first time I hear some one got this

Ali.kahn

Nov 17, 2019
They ask passport only if application is approved , submit your passport to nearest VFS and make sure to bring that letter with you.

btw you received PPR after you sent e-mail for review (after refusal) if this is case than it’s first time I hear some one got this
Thanks I will submit the passport tomorrow at VFS Islamabad with this letter. I received the passport request after the email I sent for review. The case was already refused they have decided to re open the file.

Hamish

Nov 11, 2019
I received the following refusal letter.
Following is my brief history:
My bank statement was 1Million pkr and I wanted to go for 4 day event.
I didn't submit my property details which is worth around 3.5 crore. Beside that I studied in the UK back in 2012 was on Post study work visa till 2014.
Anyone can plz guide me what to next.

Dear ABC

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.)

Syed.haye

Sep 29, 2019
Hey what is a correspondence letter? I applied for trv online on 17th sep. Got biometrics request on 30th Sep. Validity for biometrics was updated on account on 1st Oct. Eligibility is in review since then, no update yet.

Should I write to them and inquire?

loststark

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Category........
My parents applied for TRV on paper from Karachi on Aug 23

Review of eligibility started on 26 Aug
Correspondence letter received on 13 Nov
Passport Request received on 19 Nov
Passport submitted on 19 Nov

Now waiting for passport to come back

Reason for visit: To visit their first grandchild and enjoy newyear with us

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver

congratulations.

Selman381

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Mas

mashallah
Congratulations

Selman381

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
congratulations.

You applied on 23 aug
May i know what did you mention your intend date of travel ?
Did you receive visa before date of travel or after?
Regards
Selman