+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

smashfaque

Nov 14, 2019
This is my gc key status anyboady tell me whats is next step

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • October 21, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final

Syed.haye

Sep 29, 2019
I applied on 31 sep Recieved e mail to submit passport at nearest VAC yestarday i have submitted my passport yestarday how much days it takes to get the passport back .
Can you share timelines in detail? I applied on 17th Sep. Still nothing. Online or paper based?

Hamish

Nov 11, 2019
Hi there
I have received my biometric validation email on 7th of this month and since then nothing heard from. Isn't it too long they taking?
Need your experiences.
Thanks

Ali.kahn

Nov 17, 2019
Hi there
I have applied for Canada visitor visa in Islamabad paper based application on 10 July 2019, but my visa application was refused on 5th October based on my family ties in Canada and in your home country, and based on personal assets and financial status in the country of resident. I have provided all the relevent documents. I emailed the embassy after 2 days of receiving the refusal in Abu Dhabi and request to re consider my application as I was not satisfied with the decision. After 10 days I receive an email saying that my request has been forward to the Migration officer to consider the facts of the refusal and the information I have provided with the application if the Migration officer has decided to re open my file they will contact me.

I have received an email that there has been a new message in my account when I open the online linked account there was an biometric validation letter which I have received already a day before the refusal and this is the second time I am receiving this letter for the same application and the Refused status has been changed back to Submitted and started all the checks again.

Can you please help me with this matter.

Regards

Ali

Last edited:

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Hi there
I have applied for Canada visitor visa in Islamabad paper based application on 10 July 2019, but my visa application was refused on 5th October based on my family ties in Canada and in your home country, and based on personal assets and financial status in the country of resident. I have provided all the relevent documents. I emailed the embassy after 2 days of receiving the refusal in Abu Dhabi and request to re consider my application as I was not satisfied with the decision. After 10 days I receive an email saying that my request has been forward to the Migration officer to consider the facts of the refusal and the information I have provided with the application if the Migration officer has decided to re open my file they will contact me.

I have received an email that there has been a new message in my account when I open the online linked account there was an biometric validation letter which I have received already a day before the refusal and this is the second time I am receiving this letter for the same application and the Refused status has been changed back to Submitted and started all the checks again.

Can you please help me with this matter.

Regards

Ali
Did you email Islamabad office or Abu Dhabi Office, thank you.
If possible email address, I was also thinking of contacting them regarding my brother refusal, thanks.

Ali.kahn

Nov 17, 2019
Thanks man
When did you sent an email for request to reopen your file, should I wait for my parents visa to be stamped or doesn't matter.
I will be sending passports tomorrow through VAC Khi
I send them email on 7th October 2019 and got first reply from them on 17th October

Ali.kahn

Nov 17, 2019
I send them email on 7th October 2019 and got first reply from them on 17th October
This is the email I have received from them.

Dear XYZ

Thank you for your email regarding the refusal of your recent application to Canada with file number (XYZ). We realize that this decision may come as a disappointment to you.

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review. This delegated official will review the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision.

Based on a review of all of these factors, they will consider whether an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has occurred and whether or not your file will be re-opened.

Your request will be reviewed within 30 days of this email, If the Migration Officer determines the decision was rendered with no error in fact, law, or procedural fairness, this message will serve as notification of the review and you will receive a reply to this effect. No further reconsideration requests will be considered without the submission of a new application.

Should the Migration Officer decide to re-open your file, you will be contacted with information on next steps.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
This is the email I have received from them.

Dear XYZ

Thank you for your email regarding the refusal of your recent application to Canada with file number (XYZ). We realize that this decision may come as a disappointment to you.

Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your application has been forwarded to a Migration Officer for review. This delegated official will review the contents of your message, the application and the refusal decision.

Based on a review of all of these factors, they will consider whether an error in fact, in law, or in procedural fairness has occurred and whether or not your file will be re-opened.

Your request will be reviewed within 30 days of this email, If the Migration Officer determines the decision was rendered with no error in fact, law, or procedural fairness, this message will serve as notification of the review and you will receive a reply to this effect. No further reconsideration requests will be considered without the submission of a new application.

Should the Migration Officer decide to re-open your file, you will be contacted with information on next steps.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates
Thank you much appreciated.

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
I got correspondecn letter lette yesterday at 4:00 PM But didn’t recieve any update regarding approval/refusal ? Someone please share experince that after corespondence letter how long next status updated??

Hamish

Nov 11, 2019
I got correspondecn letter lette yesterday at 4:00 PM But didn’t recieve any update regarding approval/refusal ? Someone please share experince that after corespondence letter how long next status updated??
I received on 7th of this month and still waiting. Be patient you will get it soon.