+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Can anyone tell me that can I pay the parents TVR fee by my Canadian debt or credit card if not then what are the other options for online application
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=17

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp

pretty straightforward bro, I paid for my parents and brother application fee online and they applied through VFS Karachi, you just need to show them receipt if applying paper base, if online you can pay by visa or master

rehan7

Oct 9, 2019
members are saying that Pakistan take up this issue with Canadian officials then we must try to access to Pakistani officials and let them inform that people are in much trouble due to this backlog. I am already trying to do it . so its my request members who are already effected due to this must gather on this issue and make one voice .

ibbidude1

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Can anyone guide me about all the processing emails of VFS
I applied on 28 OCT
And got 3 emails so for
Latets one Is Your application is under process at IRCC office
Please reply
it is just a week. current processing time is up to 60 days. please wait and keep checking your email if you have applied online.

loststark

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Category........
I applied for my parents visit visa on 23 Aug on paper from Karachi. I still haven't received any update in application on GCKey account. It has been more than 65 days which is the current processing time.

We submitted webform as well inquiring about the status of application. They just replied that our application is under background investigations.

Does anyone else have similar situation? How much longer should we wait? Can I submit another webform?

We are just tired that we still haven't received anything from cic yet

john_123

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
I applied for my parents visit visa on 23 Aug on paper from Karachi. I still haven't received any update in application on GCKey account. It has been more than 65 days which is the current processing time.

We submitted webform as well inquiring about the status of application. They just replied that our application is under background investigations.

Does anyone else have similar situation? How much longer should we wait? Can I submit another webform?

We are just tired that we still haven't received anything from cic yet
What is the reason of their visit??
It looks Iike your parents visa is under security screening. It can take up to 8month.

ibbidude1

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
current processing time in 65 days.
best of luck

applied online 27th October
Bio Metric Letter 28th October
Bio Metric Done 30th October
Current status is

Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

ibbidude1

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Another refusal from a family member,

Applied Paper Based on 25th June from Karachi, Pakistan
Documents received by IRCC on 30th June
Biometrics Correspondence email received on 5th September
Refusal Email Received on 10th September

Reasons:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

Don’t understand what family ties they wanted to see and what travel history ?

The Applicant mentioned clearly in his covering letter about the dependant relatives , also filled the family information and attached the NADRA family registration certificate.

The applicant travelled to Singapore, UAE, Qatar, Italy , Czech Republic, Germany. Currently holding Schengen valid until 2020 and just got US visa in May this year valid May 2024.

Applied as tourist for 5 days stay in Toronto as the applicant is travelling to USA in October for business exhibition and after the exhibition intend to visit Canada as a tourist for 5 days.

After 77 days the applicant got refused on the above grounds.
Now this is undigestable .

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hi! i am new here. My parents along with my sister (dependant) applied for visit visa. Yesterday they got biometric validity email. Can anyone tell me what it means and how long does it take to receive a decision after it?

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Hi! i am new here. My parents along with my sister (dependant) applied for visit visa. Yesterday they got biometric validity email. Can anyone tell me what it means and how long does it take to receive a decision after it?
Anywhere between 24/48 hours to 1 week
It's around the corner

Ghias_mahmood

Nov 23, 2017
I applied on 31 sep Recieved e mail to submit passport at nearest VAC yestarday i have submitted my passport yestarday how much days it takes to get the passport back .

Reactions: Syed.haye