+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

tourist visa support letter

manukaleke

Mar 2, 2018
Date: May 30, 2017
Re: Invitation letter for Mr. Manjeet Singh Gill
To whom it may concern
My name is Baljeet Kaur Gill, residing with my husband Pawandeep Singh Gill and I would kindly request you to accept this letter as the letter of invitation for my brother Mr.Manjeet Singh Gill to visit us temporarily in Canada. As my Birth date and my brother's Birth date are same on 17 August So i would like to celebrate birthday ceremony with my brother after a long period of time.. i am going to throw a birthday party which will be a surprise for my brother (Manjeet Singh Gill). Moreover, we have another celebration of birthday of my son (Abhijot Singh Gill) as on date 19 November.So it will be great fun for us if we celebrate these events with my loving brother I intend to financially support his trip to and from Canada as well his accommodation while he is in Canada. As his air tickets will be prepaid, his visit will not exceed more than 45 days of his arrival date. His expected arrival date in Canada will be November 15 , 2017
I have enclosed my recent bank statements to demonstrate that i have the funds to support my brother during his stay in Canada. My brother will reside with us during his stay at our principal residence in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
My Home address is:
35-168, Hanbidge Cres.
Regina ,SK,Canada
S4R 7C5
For your information, I have included the following information about myself.
Baljeet Kaur Gill
Canadian permanent residence card of myself ,my spouse
Date of Birth: Aug.17,1989
Relation to the applicants :
Brother (Manjeet Singh Gill)
Presently employed in THE SALVATION ARMY WILLIAM BOOTH SPECIAL CARE HOME. I am Also working with ORANGE TREE LIVING .
Contact Number: 001- 306-470-7421
Proof of relationship with Mr Manjeet Singh Gill (brother): please find enclosed my birth certificate.
Recent bank statements
Recent notice of assessment issued by Canada revenue agency

Information of Mr.Manjeet Singh Gill
Address: VPO Kale Ke Teh Bagha Purana, Distt Moga (142038), Punjab, India
Status in the country: Citizen
Passport No: Mr. Manjeet Singh Gill (M1723548)
In the Event that you require further information about me and /or my invitation to Mr Manjeet Singh Gill, Please feel free to contact me on 306-470-7421 and email me at baljeetgill66@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for taking the time to consider my letter of invitation.

Best Regards
Baljeet Kaur Gill