+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa - Student in USA - Applying From USA - Indian Passport - URGENT

AbhayK

May 18, 2016
Hi All,

I am submitting an application for tourist visa for Canada and have the following doubts :

1. In order to show my financial support letter , I have all my money in my Indian Account and very less in the USA account. Is it OK if i show the financial support letter from my Indian account.

2. In my application I have to fill in the details for one person that i will meet in Canada , is it ok if he is a distant friend ( friend of a friend )

3. How should i show my return ticket bookings without actually booking the tickets.

4. Anything else I should take care in particular ?

Thanks

Vivaronaldo

Feb 20, 2016
2. You don't really need to list someone. I just booked a hotel from booking.com (check for a hotel that lets you cancel for free) and said that during my stay, I will be at the following hotel.

3. Just show an itinerary, maybe from priceline. And mention that you will book your ticket should your visa be approved.

AbhayK

May 18, 2016
Thanks Vivaronaldo ,

Also about the proof of financial support , I have all the money in my Indian Bank Account from where I can get myself a declaration stating my funds in CAD. Will that be sufficient and acceptable at the Canada Embassy here in USA ?

sp_sarkar

May 11, 2016
Hello Abhay..
I just got visa approved last week. I am also international student and same situation like u.

so here are solution to ur doubts.
1. Yes its okey. You can show indian financial support.
2. you just mention friend. They actually doesn't verify your friendship. If possible take invitaion letter from them.
3. No need of ticekts. Make a word document stating you basic tour plan and you can also mention that you are planning to travel by car. so no need of air tickets.
4. No.. JUst chill.. you will get visa.. best of luck.

if you need any help send me personal message.

-sp