+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

tourist visa refusal?

Amavi123

Jun 7, 2017
I Applied, Canada tourist visa last month from Australia via online and providing them all supporting documents.I already traveled New Zealand, Singapore, and USA, on Tourist visa.I uploaded every information according to their requirements.
they refused my case and decision said.
(A)You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident.
(B) immigration status in Country of residence.
(C) Purpose of visit

So mean, while if someone on multiple entries valid student visa he/she want to go for holidays are not eligible for Tourist visa if they already traveled several Country previously. even i already submitted them my all visas and boarding pass I did n,t get officer point of view why he/she said purpose of visit, I applied for Tourist, visa( what do you mean by tourist visa).I also provide them my hotel confirmation. in the letter of Explanations, I mentioned my details I,m currently study in university I want to go for holidays during my session breaks just for 2 weeks and come back after for my next semester.
do you think I have to book flight ticket as well for tourist visa if I reapply?

In the Email, they said You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

so if I reapply my case again I think,decision could be the same.

OR

my sibling lives in Canada and my real brother as well. if I applied visitor visa is much better than tourist visa?

So, if anybody faced same, problem please give me your suggestions.

thanks

Aman

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I Applied, Canada tourist visa last month from Australia via online and providing them all supporting documents.I already traveled New Zealand, Singapore, and USA, on Tourist visa.I uploaded every information according to their requirements.
they refused my case and decision said.
(A)You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident.
(B) immigration status in Country of residence.
(C) Purpose of visit

So mean, while if someone on multiple entries valid student visa he/she want to go for holidays are not eligible for Tourist visa if they already traveled several Country previously. even i already submitted them my all visas and boarding pass I did n,t get officer point of view why he/she said purpose of visit, I applied for Tourist, visa( what do you mean by tourist visa).I also provide them my hotel confirmation. in the letter of Explanations, I mentioned my details I,m currently study in university I want to go for holidays during my session breaks just for 2 weeks and come back after for my next semester.
do you think I have to book flight ticket as well for tourist visa if I reapply?

In the Email, they said You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

so if I reapply my case again I think,decision could be the same.

OR

my sibling lives in Canada and my real brother as well. if I applied visitor visa is much better than tourist visa?

So, if anybody faced same, problem please give me your suggestions.

thanks

Aman
Pls
Did they email u after ur processed passport has been forwarded to ?the Vfs