+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa from Jamaica

KittyKat

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys. Applied April 7 for my niece 15 then now 16 yrs old, 5 years old nephew and 11 yrs old niece. Got PPR today. For the entire 8 months nothing changed. I did order some notes less than 7 days ago so I’m thinking that triggered it because I used to see ppl say, ordering notes triggered the application but I don’t know man they might be right . I’m just glad the wait is over because these were minors and it shouldn’t have taken that long.
Congratulations. This gives me hope. Still waiting for my niece. Applied at the end of March.

Realbuggu

Oct 16, 2017
Hey, I applied for a regular visitor visa. I was surprised I got a response so quickly based on how long I heard other peoples application taking.
Wow that's was fast....congrats...also which country did u apply from? Because I only know that India is the only country that get approval so quick

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hello, can anyone tell me if I need to make an appointment to take in my passport. Got passport request today and not sure if I can just walk in to carry passport.

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hello, can anyone tell me if I need to make an appointment to take in my passport. Got passport request today and not sure if I can just walk in to carry passport.
You don't need an appointment to take your passport to the Canada visa application centre in Kingston for stamping. They charge you a small fee for the service. My wife's passport was ready 8 business day later over Christmas.

Reactions: Blessedgirl0808

Blessedgirl0808

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
You don't need an appointment to take your passport to the Canada visa application centre in Kingston for stamping. They charge you a small fee for the service. My wife's passport was ready 8 business day later over Christmas.
Thank you for the update.. Do you know how much is the charge?

Realbuggu

Oct 16, 2017
Jamaica back in business passport requested.
Visa Application Submit June 22 2022
Same day biometric ..biometric updated August 31th eligibility start in December 7th and today passport requested

Reactions: SBW