+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa for boyfriend

LMS77

Sep 14, 2020
Hi all,

I have some questions about my boyfriend's tourist visa. Could you please help me?

I am a work permit holder in Canada, and my boyfriend is working in Mexico City. He applied the tourist visa in August last year and the biometric collection was done in October. However, his application is still in process. He sent webform to check the application processing. IRCC replied that there are two options: using new portal or still waiting. I know that long-distance relationship does not belong to common law partner, so the new portal does not work. If there any suggestion? Many thanks!!

Angienanti

Dec 17, 2021
Hi all,

I have some questions about my boyfriend's tourist visa. Could you please help me?

I am a work permit holder in Canada, and my boyfriend is working in Mexico City. He applied the tourist visa in August last year and the biometric collection was done in October. However, his application is still in process. He sent webform to check the application processing. IRCC replied that there are two options: using new portal or still waiting. I know that long-distance relationship does not belong to common law partner, so the new portal does not work. If there any suggestion? Many thanks!!
you can reapply via the new portal.