+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist Visa eligibility criteria

Zahid Masood

May 22, 2012
Hi Everyone
please help me seniors ...
i am from pakistan and working as a manager in well reputed company .
i want to visit canada ....
i am just worried what is the eligibility criteria for the visit or what documents are required ?
can i consult an agent or do it myself ?
i want to go before December ..
what i should do ?
i want to make it possible can you help me ?

thanks in advance

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
The fact you are a manager and have a secure, well paying job will be a major asset. The biggest problem experienced by applicants is that they cannot prove they have strong ties to their home country. Do a search on the forum for everything you can find on TRV, including REFUSALS. Show a notarized copy of your property ownership, property taxes, employment documents, income taxes. Provide a cover letter that includes compelling reasons for your trip and your ties to your country, including family and all travel you have done before. One of the things that shows you are established is that you have the funds for international travel. If the travel is done for work purposes it isn't as significant as if you have done it for pleasure. Not only does it show a history of going away and returning home, but that you are establishe enough to afford this sort of travel. Good luck and ask more questions as you go along.