+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa application due to get refused

sudim

Oct 15, 2019
Hi Friends
I have submitted my application for a family tourist visa and now after 7 month I have received a letter form Canadian Embassy saying that base on subsection 16(1) they concern my Spain visa is fraudulent and gave me 30 days to defend or I may face 5 years ban from Canada.

My Spain visa is genuine and I have used it 3 month ago to visit Spain. What shall I do?
I refereed to Spain embassy they don't answer me and say Canadian embassy must contact us if they concern the ingenuity of your visa!!

kirspod

Sep 21, 2019
It will be better if you scan the entry/exit (Spain stamped) of your Passport then submit to Canadian Embassy to proved them that you used the visa in Spain. HIH :)

sudim

Oct 15, 2019
It will be better if you scan the entry/exit (Spain stamped) of your Passport then submit to Canadian Embassy to proved them that you used the visa in Spain. HIH :)
Thanks for your reply.

I did it before when I received the first emails form them. I also enclosed the passenger card, ticket and hotel I spent time while in Spain but they didn't accept and sent me final letter I explained above.
where can i find the stat dec form to write a legal letter?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your reply.

I did it before when I received the first emails form them. I also enclosed the passenger card, ticket and hotel I spent time while in Spain but they didn't accept and sent me final letter I explained above.
where can i find the stat dec form to write a legal letter?
Do you have any correspondence from the Spanish embassy with your name on it and visa application or approval information. Proving that you were in Spain isn’t enough because there are people who are able to slip through with fraudulent papers.

sudim

Oct 15, 2019
Do you have any correspondence from the Spanish embassy with your name on it and visa application or approval information. Proving that you were in Spain isn’t enough because there are people who are able to slip through with fraudulent papers.
yes. I do have the sms and emails. does it help if you use the stat dec to swear that the visa is genuine?