+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist Visa after Student Visa Refusal

Shelly@123

Jan 10, 2020
Hi... I had applied for Canada Student visa in Sept 2014 at that time under SPP. I got the refusal and then applied under General category in january 2015. Again I was refused. After that i did not tried for canada. I has Visited my Brother last year for 14 days in Australia who is living there from the past 5 years. Now I want to try for tourist visa along with my brother.

The first reason was under other reason stating gap, low ielts and academics although according to my offer letter it was no issue as i cleared all the condition and second time course mismatch. Now i am working in india as an HR Manager as after refusal i had continued my studies and did MBA. Almost from the past 4 years i have been working. I am still holding the Australian Visitor Visa. We both siblings want to just visit canada for tourist purpose. If you talk about stay. I was issued 1 year visa but visited australia just for 14 days.

just need to get the idea whether i can get the canada tourist visa?? Are there chances of approval??

sujeetdahiya

Star Member
May 6, 2019
India
Hi Shelly ,

yes you have better chances to get visitor visa as your profiles has become more stronger than previous one , secondly need to present your case more strongly to get the visa .
For more help message me .

Thanks

Shelly@123

Jan 10, 2020
Thanks
Hi Shelly ,

yes you have better chances to get visitor visa as your profiles has become more stronger than previous one , secondly need to present your case more strongly to get the visa .
For more help message me .

Thanks
How Could be that as you said that profile has become stronger??

Also we do have our fathers paternal cousin as canadian PR holder there but they will not be sponsoring us. We only have friend in our circle who are PR holder and some are still international students?

Last edited:

sujeetdahiya

Star Member
May 6, 2019
India
Thanks

How Could be that as you said that profile has become stronger??

Also we do have our fathers paternal cousin as canadian PR holder there but they will not be sponsoring us. We only have friend in our circle who are PR holder and some are still international students?
How could I?
You only posted that you working as a HR manager and you have done your MBA.
Earlier when you applied you were having a status of student only now you working at good position

You have Visitor visa for Australia too
Rest I don’t know what a strong profile does have

Shelly@123

Jan 10, 2020
T
How could I?
You only posted that you working as a HR manager and you have done your MBA.
Earlier when you applied you were having a status of student only now you working at good position

You have Visitor visa for Australia too
Rest I don’t know what a strong profile does have
thanks for your reply. Should i state previous refusal in my application. Also i hold a new passport now

sujeetdahiya

Star Member
May 6, 2019
India
Yes you have to , if you hide anything than it will leads to refusal as well as blacklisted from the country for minimum of 5 years .

sujeetdahiya

Star Member
May 6, 2019
India
Just make sure you apply with proper documentation.
If need any further assistance message me

Thanks
One step at a time is all it takes to get you there

Shelly@123

Jan 10, 2020
T
Just make sure you apply with proper documentation.
If need any further assistance message me

Thanks
One step at a time is all it takes to get you there
Thank you for the motivation. Should we hire some immigration person because we are new to this process. Do not want to take any kind of risk