+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

totally strange!! what to do next???

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
Hello,

After submitting the complete application to the visa office I received new file no. after 2 weeks which as normal starts with B but in large bracket (JM) is written. What may be the meaning of that word? Also from the new file no. I could not open online status. What is the reason?

Yarla7bh

Sep 12, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 23, 2009
AOR Received.
May 06, 2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
Aug 04, 2010. NY
Med's Request
Oct 26, 2010
Med's Done....
Dec 09, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RimalM said:
Hello,

After submitting the complete application to the visa office I received new file no. after 2 weeks which as normal starts with B but in large bracket (JM) is written. What may be the meaning of that word? Also from the new file no. I could not open online status. What is the reason?
Where is your local visa office?

chsurti

Star Member
Apr 15, 2009
I also got AOR yesterday ..in my it was mentioned PK in the bracket..(PK) FILE: B05xxxxxxxx.

I got this email for AOR...is urs is same or different?

This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received at the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo, New York and that a file has been created for you. Your file number appears above. Please note that this file number is different from the one that was assigned to you by the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. You must quote this new file number in any future correspondence.

Before your application can be placed in processing, a determination will be made as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the decision as well as a refund.

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
chsurti said:
I also got AOR yesterday ..in my it was mentioned PK in the bracket..(PK) FILE: B05xxxxxxxx.

I got this email for AOR...is urs is same or different?

This is to advise you that your application for permanent residence has been received at the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo, New York and that a file has been created for you. Your file number appears above. Please note that this file number is different from the one that was assigned to you by the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. You must quote this new file number in any future correspondence.

Hello,

exactly the same reply I received by the visa office Berlin. What may be the consequences? Write more about your application. Which is ur job category? Mine is 4121.

hope ur reply.

Before your application can be placed in processing, a determination will be made as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the decision as well as a refund.

chsurti

Star Member
Apr 15, 2009
I guess it has something to do with job or visa office..and about online status...once they will start processing they will put that record online...so they just received our application..so we cant see anything regarding our status