+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

total amount of funds

cmfugen

Apr 18, 2006
hi
the paper i received from the cic mentioned that principal applicant must bring 10k$ and please visit for other details, in those details they mentioned for immigration i must proof 15k$ at the time of application but they dint mentioned how much to bring for each accompny, i would like to know that what is the exact amount for each dependent previously it was 2k$ for each, now also is it same amount, please through some light.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

cmfugen said:
hi
the paper i received from the cic mentioned that principal applicant must bring 10k$ and please visit for other details, in those details they mentioned for immigration i must proof 15k$ at the time of application but they dint mentioned how much to bring for each accompny, i would like to know that what is the exact amount for each dependent previously it was 2k$ for each, now also is it same amount, please through some light.
See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/manuals-guides/english/op/op06e.pdf page 12, you know occassionaly you have to do a little research or you are going to find Canada difficult.

PMM

justaguyCA

Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June, 2010
IELTS Request