+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto school of managment ?

saba ali

Dec 13, 2019
hi guys, so me and my sister are partners with one friend in a company and we're interested in growing the company so we've decided to take a degree in management or digital marketing abroad.

we thought of couple of options and one of our options we're interested in getting a diploma from Toronto school of management.but i have some questions about it.

As an international student will the visa be rejected because its a privet school? and how do i know if its listed in DLI list ?

I have read one's review about the school saying " You won't get PGWP after degree from this college"
what does that mean ?

thanks

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
hi guys, so me and my sister are partners with one friend in a company and we're interested in growing the company so we've decided to take a degree in management or digital marketing abroad.

we thought of couple of options and one of our options we're interested in getting a diploma from Toronto school of management.but i have some questions about it.

As an international student will the visa be rejected because its a privet school? and how do i know if its listed in DLI list ?

I have read one's review about the school saying " You won't get PGWP after degree from this college"
what does that mean ?

thanks
PGWP is post graduation work permit which allows you to work in Canada after you graduate. Generally it is best to avoid all private schools here, they are not good, hell even most public schools aren't great.

DLI only means they can accept international students not much else, list is here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html

Reactions: saba ali

saba ali

Dec 13, 2019
PGWP is post graduation work permit which allows you to work in Canada after you graduate. Generally it is best to avoid all private schools here, they are not good, hell even most public schools aren't great.

DLI only means they can accept international students not much else, list is here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html
Thank you so much ! glad i asked before i continue with my enrolment.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
can you give me examples of a good public college ?
Very hard to list colleges because there are many. In Toronto I would recommend schools like Humber, George Brown, Seneca and others. Look for larger schools offering lots of different degrees.

Jul 26, 2018
Hi friends i'm faraz from Pakistan.
I have already 2 time refused my study visa from fanshwa college.
But now i can get admission in ACCA toronto school of management.any body please tell me have anybody experience in this college

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi friends i'm faraz from Pakistan.
I have already 2 time refused my study visa from fanshwa college.
But now i can get admission in ACCA toronto school of management.any body please tell me have anybody experience in this college
Very bad school. Seems like they are trying to leech off the reputation of University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management