Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Request for Head Count for the 05/9/11-meet

Dear All,

We have booked the restaurant for the meet. It's Airport Bukhara, located in Airport Rd. Malton:
http://www.airportbukhara.com/main.html
However, our 'assembly point' remains the same, ie. Westwood Mall, Malton, time:- 10:30 hrs. morning.

We'd be served 'buffet lunch', both Non-veg & Veg; and the charges have been negotiated as below:
-Adults : $10.50 per head
-Kids below 9yrs. : 50% of adult charges

May I request u to kindly update your attendance info with me, to include the joining of your spouses & kids [both adult & minors], if any, so that I could update the restaurant. U may update the below list & re-post it here, please. Also, kindly PM me your contact Nos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME I.D.................SPOUSE.............KID-ADULT............KID-MINOR...........TOTAL......CONTACT NO.
1. Sreja....................Unconfirmed........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed..............01............Unknown
2. Ringostar..............Unconfirmed........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..............01............Unknown
3. PrshPatel...............Unconfirmed.......Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...............01...........Unknown
4. Capt74..................Unconfirmed.......Unconfirmed............Unconfirmed..............01...........Available with me
5. Shabs...................Unconfirmed.......Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..............01...........Available with me
6. Mpadhyay..............Unconfirmed.......Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..............01...........Available with me
7. bsrk68..................Unconfirmed........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed..............01............Available with me
8. Explorer101...........NO.....................01........................NIL..........................02............Available with me
9. RPN.....................Unconfirmed.........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed.............01............Available with me
10. hiabhay...............YES.....................NIL......................01...........................03............Available with me
11. HMISABPK...........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed.........Unconfirmed.............01............Available with me
12. Qorax.................NO.......................NIL......................02..........................03............Available with me
13. Kanamen............Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed.........Unconfirmed............01............Available with me
14. Biju....................Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed.........Unconfirmed............01............Available with me
15. Deeaar...............YES.......................NIL......................01.........................03............Available with me
16. Ranjan................Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed...........01............Unknown
17. SISH..................Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed...........01...........Unknown
18. Zagy..................Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed...........01...........Unknown
19. RGoyal...............Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..........01...........Available with me
20. Ankit_20.............Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..........01...........Available with me
21. Jags...................Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..........01...........Unknown
22. Temasak.............Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..........01...........Available with me
23. HassanBukhari......Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...........01...........Available with me
24. Naavy100.............Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...........01..........Unknown
25. Krishan................YES......................NIL........................01.........................03..........Available with me
26. Navin..................No........................00.........................00.........................01..........Available with me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL ATTENDEES : 35 [30 x Adults, 5 x Minor-Kids)

And if I have missed anyone - kindly intimate me as well.

Thanx & regards,

Qorax

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Buddy, it was only a gentle request as stated in the original post and nothing to be forced about!! Hence, there is no pressure on anyone.

azazaz said:
this is an informal meeting just to meet and greet each other. i initiated the idea of get together from "cofee with qorax" thread as brsk68 said he met qorax so we wana meet too. i don't think so that video conferencing idea is good or feasible or any body would do that because the purpose behind that was to meet mr qorax and not to listen to other lectures which they have now included in this menu. let it be simple and do not put pressure on people who already are taking pains to arrange this.

if not this year may be next year you are there so you will join this meeting too.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Yep, no issues at all Sir. :)

qorax said:
Dear Sir,
No issues there... I think I'm referring to a wrong Mirza here. My bad !
Qorax

hassanbukhari

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAME I.D.................SPOUSE.............KID-ADULT............KID-MINOR...............TOTAL........CONTACT NO.
1. Sreja....................Unconfirmed........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed..............01............Unknown
2. Ringostar..............Unconfirmed........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..............01............Unknown
3. PrshPatel...............Unconfirmed.......Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...............01...........Unknown
4. Capt74..................Unconfirmed.......Unconfirmed............Unconfirmed..............01...........Available with me
5. Shabs...................Unconfirmed.......Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..............01...........Available with me
6. Mpadhyay..............Unconfirmed.......Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..............01...........Available with me
7. bsrk68..................Unconfirmed........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed..............01............Available with me
8. Explorer101...........NO.....................01........................NIL..........................02............Available with me
9. RPN.....................Unconfirmed.........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed.............01............Available with me
10. hiabhay...............YES.....................NIL......................01...........................03............Available with me
11. HMISABPK...........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed.........Unconfirmed.............01............Available with me
12. Qorax.................NO.......................NIL......................02..........................03............Available with me
13. Kanamen............Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed.........Unconfirmed............01............Available with me
14. Biju....................Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed.........Unconfirmed............01............Available with me
15. Deeaar...............YES.......................NIL......................01.........................03............Available with me
16. Ranjan................Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed...........01............Unknown
17. SISH..................Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed...........01...........Unknown
18. Zagy..................Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed...........01...........Unknown
19. RGoyal...............Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..........01...........Available with me
20. Ankit_20.............Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..........01...........Available with me
21. Jags...................Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..........01...........Unknown
22. Temasak.............Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed..........01...........Available with me
23. HassanBukhari......NO........................NO...........................No...................01...........Available with me
24. Naavy100.............Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...........01..........Unknown
25. Krishan................YES......................NIL........................01.........................03..........Available with me
26. Navin..................No........................00.........................00.........................01..........Available with me

teacherji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
30-MAR-11
Med's Request
30-JUN-11
Med's Done....
14-AUG-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-NOV-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-11
LANDED..........
9th May 2012
Dear Capt.

I'm glad you choose the 5th of Sept to meet....!! Its Teachers Day !! ;D and you have been a teacher and a guide in more ways than most of us teachers.

Although you will be meeting with 35 or so at this event please know in your heart that you will be joined in spirit and thought by the many who you have helped, and those who continue to bless you and the seniors.

Sending positive energy, prayers and best wishes to you and ur family.

Warm Regards

Sincerly

Teacherji :D ;D :D

ap_123

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 June 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
01 August 2012
File Transfer...
14 August 2012
Med's Done....
30 March 2012
Passport Req..
11 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process 08 October 2012.....address change 30 Nov. 2012
LANDED..........
Landed Jan 25th 2013
Guys,

Just saw this thread and I wish I could be there for 05/09/2011.

Amazing. I hope all goes well and people will get wealth of important inof. from this.

Just a humble request if I may, I was wondering if someone can arrange for this meeting to be recorded and post the recordings on youtube with a link on this forum, that would be awsome and others like me who will not be able to attend this canbenefit immensly as well. Just a thought, I know it's a hassle but surely it will benefit zillions !!!!

Thanks and have a good time to everyone who can attend.

Regards,

AP.

CANKWT

Oct 26, 2010
Hi bsrk68,kapil,nobin,qorax,explorer101,

could you all please post your views of the subjects that you'll will talk about on the 5th of september ? as this will immensely benefit those of us who will not be able to attend the meeting, especially low intvestment business opportunity and how to get u r first job through co-op

thanks a lot

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
explorer101 said:
I will be wearing yellow shirt and red trousers.
O come on bud,you told me you will be wearing BLACK TUXEDO 1 BUTTON SUPER 150'S ITALIAN EXTRA FINE HAND MADE FRENCH CUT

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Request for Head Count for the 05/9/11-meet

Dear All,

We have booked the restaurant for the meet. It's Airport Bukhara, located in Airport Rd. Malton:
http://www.airportbukhara.com/main.html
However, our 'assembly point' remains the same, ie. Westwood Mall, Malton, time:- 10:30 hrs. morning.

We'd be served 'buffet lunch', both Non-veg & Veg; and the charges have been negotiated as below:
-Adults : $10.50 per head
-Kids below 9yrs. : 50% of adult charges

May I request u to kindly update your attendance info with me, to include the joining of your spouses & kids [both adult & minors], if any, so that I could update the restaurant. U may update the below list & re-post it here, please. Also, kindly PM me your contact Nos.

NAME I.D.................SPOUSE.............KID-ADULT............KID-MINOR...........TOTAL......CONTACT NO.
23. HassanBukhari......Unconfirmed..........Unconfirmed...........Unconfirmed...........01...........Available with me

TOTAL ATTENDEES : 35 [30 x Adults, 5 x Minor-Kids)

And if I have missed anyone - kindly intimate me as well.

Thanx & regards,

Qorax
I and my friend will be there Captain.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
So glad to see you people gathering... wish I could join you as well! Hope to be a part of the meet up some day :)

Ammaar

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
NAME I.D.................SPOUSE.............KID-ADULT............KID-MINOR...............TOTAL........CONTACT NO.

22. Temasek..............YES......................01......................No..........................03...........Available with me

Cheers.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Temasek said:

22. Temasek..............YES......................01......................No..........................03...........Available with me

Cheers.
Thanx buddy... NOTED.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Dear,

Please update the following.

11. HMISABPK...............No......................No.......................No........................01............Available with Qorax

Thank you and regards,

hmisabpk

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hmisabpk said:
Hi Dear,

Please update the following.

11. HMISABPK...............No......................No.......................No........................01............Available with Qorax

Thank you and regards,

hmisabpk
Thanks... NOTED.