Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
Thanks a lot to every one who made it to the Get together.
Commendable job by Captain.
Hope to meet more often in future.
Best Regards.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SISH7255 said:
Yes it was very nice meeting. Everything was in place and well organised by our beloved captain qorax.

hmisabpk, you missed nothing. We winded-up in @ 15 minutes after you left.
Thanks Brother SISH7255,

I think there was last persentation by kanamen, it was cancelled ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
05/9/11 Meet Update
Thanks Everyone

Dear friends,

I take this opportunity to convey my personal gratitude to everyone, especially the lady wives, for taking your time off & attending the meet on 5th. It was a wonderful gesture on part of many members to have taken the trouble of making it to the venue from far-up, some from Guelph & Kitchener ! Thanks for the solidarity !

We had a strength of 38 attending that day... soon I'd update the 'new joiners' on my google-group... and u all'd have our email IDs & contact info centrally.

We had a superb time together, and the exchange of ideas were awesome. I'm sure all of u had some nice moments during the day... I for one, sure enjoyed every moment of it !

- Thanks to the presenters [bsrk68, Nobin, hmisabpk] -- for some very good & qualitative presentations !
- Thanks to the kids -- for being so patient... thank u hmisabpk for the balloons & candies !
- Regrets to Kanamen -- for our inability to have your Sask-presentation, due to time constraints !
- Thanks to the members, who raised queries -- for some suave 'question/answer' time !
- Thanks to everyone of u, who attended -- for making the event such a nice, lively & successful one !

As I commenced the meet with a presentation on "The Power of Networking", pls rest assured that I believe in every word of it... we need to come out of our comfort zones & make every effort to join 'like-minded' gatherings... there's a lot to gain... there's always some infoshare which we cannot obtain thru internet or telecalls. We need to 'meet-up' often... to 'know more'. There's tremendous Power in Networking !

Thanks everyone once again...
We'd have many more... we should !

Qorax

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
05/9/11 Meet Update
Thanks Everyone
Dear friends,
I take this opportunity to convey my personal gratitude to everyone, especially the lady wives, for taking your time off & attending the meet on 5th. It was a wonderful gesture on part of many members to have taken the trouble of making it to the venue from far-up, some from Guelph & Kitchener ! Thanks for the solidarity !
We had a strength of 38 attending that day... soon I'd update the 'new joiners' on my google-group... and u all'd have our email IDs & contact info centrally.
We had a superb time together, and the exchange of ideas were awesome. I'm sure all of u had some nice moments during the day... I for one, sure enjoyed every moment of it !
- Thanks to the presenters [bsrk68, Nobin, hmisabpk] -- for some very good & qualitative presentations !
- Thanks to the kids -- for being so patient... thank u hmisabpk for the balloons & candies !
- Regrets to Kanamen -- for our inability to have your Sask-presentation, due to time constraints !
- Thanks to the members, who raised queries -- for some suave 'question/answer' time !
- Thanks to everyone of u, who attended -- for making the event such a nice, lively & successful one !
As I commenced the meet with a presentation on "The Power of Networking", pls rest assured that I believe in every word of it... we need to come out of our comfort zones & make every effort to join 'like-minded' gatherings... there's a lot to gain... there's always some infoshare which we cannot obtain thru internet or telecalls. We need to 'meet-up' often... to 'know more'. There's tremendous Power in Networking !
Thanks everyone once again...
We'd have many more... we should !
Qorax
Dear Captain,

Thank you for your wonderful presentation and organizing such a beautiful and fruitful meeting.
Thank you to all members and presenter.
Hope we all will meet again and thank you for “The Power of Networking” :)

Regards

hmisabpk