+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto Famous Majors of the College

l0tuslian

Jul 18, 2016
Hi all!
My name is Lien and I am a helpful person. I hope people who are studying in Toronto can help me about this case. I do need to know the famous major of the colleges that you are studying. I have lots of students who wants to know about it so I come here to public the topic. I hope ladies and gentlemen here can give me a hand. So many thanks!

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
I'm sorry but I really do not understand your question. Famous major?

As in course? Person? Educational institution? Why only colleges? Why not universities as well?

Please ellaborate.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
l0tuslian said:
Hi all!
My name is Lien and I am a helpful person. I hope people who are studying in Toronto can help me about this case. I do need to know the famous major of the colleges that you are studying. I have lots of students who wants to know about it so I come here to public the topic. I hope ladies and gentlemen here can give me a hand. So many thanks!
You have a nice name and this world needs more helpful person like you.

I am not studying in Toronto currently (will be going there soon, delayed the program a bit) but can suggest you to google some college/Uni websites to know the 'famous majors' you are interested in. You can share this information with lot of students who want to know about it.

This is it from my side. I hope other ladies and gentlemen can here give you a hand that you ask for.

Thanks with Best Regards.

l0tuslian

Jul 18, 2016
yyzstudent said:
I'm sorry but I really do not understand your question. Famous major?

As in course? Person? Educational institution? Why only colleges? Why not universities as well?

Please ellaborate.
Hi there!
Its my mistake to not make clear about this. I meant that, which program that has a good quality training in the college. For example, I know Niagara College is good at Hospitality and tourism. And how about another colleges? Like the one you are studying in then.

l0tuslian

Jul 18, 2016
Gymguy said:
You have a nice name and this world needs more helpful person like you.

I am not studying in Toronto currently (will be going there soon, delayed the program a bit) but can suggest you to google some college/Uni websites to know the 'famous majors' you are interested in. You can share this information with lot of students who want to know about it.

This is it from my side. I hope other ladies and gentlemen can here give you a hand that you ask for.

Thanks with Best Regards.
Thank you so muchhhhhh. I really need that information. If I were a student, of course i will want to know about this. Every College has its strengths and yeah, it's very helpful if we know about it. And, thanks for give my name a compliment, My vietnamese name and English name is a same meaning: Lotus. You are a kind person. Thank you. So, since you live in Canada or international student and you are same age as me, we can be friend if you want. This my skype: doreobe.tamhuu :p

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
l0tuslian said:
Hi there!
Its my mistake to not make clear about this. I meant that, which program that has a good quality training in the college. For example, I know Niagara College is good at Hospitality and tourism. And how about another colleges? Like the one you are studying in then.
You are still only talking about colleges. There are universities too. Why are you excluding the universities?

l0tuslian

Jul 18, 2016
UHmm, beacause, in Vietnam, student is so hard to get in the University right away. College is much easier for them so...
Usually, Vietnamese Students, learn program, 2 years college and 2 years university if they really love degree not diploma.