+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Topic for PR applications submitted in New Delhi in 2004 applicants

kavin6

May 31, 2006
Dear Friends,

Who have applied in the year 2004 at New Delhi please post and discuss under this topic so that it will be useful for others to reduce time in searching the appropriate topics. about myself I applied to through CanadaVisa.com and got my AOR in Aug 2004 and got Request for updated information in Aug 2008. Now i am in the preparation of other documents like PCC, Proof of funds.

Thanks,

Kavin

padda

Sep 1, 2008
[flash=200,200][/flash]
hello friend
i have applied by my own injuly 2004and have got file no in oct2004
i have not got any letter after that
now if i will recieve any letter from them i want to know as you have applied through canadavisa.com
will they now help me for further assistance if i want to take their services
how much you paid to them for assistance?
thanks
ranjit

rimpi

May 22, 2007
HI I M JATINDER BAJAJ FROM CHD. APPLIED IN SEPT 04 THROUGH ***** CHD. GOT THE AOR NOV4,2004.UPDATED DOCS IN LATE JAN 09. LAST DATE WAS FEB4,09.ANY FRIENDS WITH THE SAME TIME FRAME.. MY YAHOO MSNGR ID rimpi_goldy and MY MAIL ID is rimpi_goldy@rediffmail.com.

maxus

Jun 23, 2011
I HAVE APPLIED FOR CANADIAN IMMGRATION BY ********* IN JULY 2004 AND IN AUGUST 2004 I GOT THE CASE FILLED RECEPT AND IN BETWEEN I SUBMITTED ALL MY REQUIRED DOCS INCLUDING IELTS AND IN 2008 NOV I SUBMITTED THE FINAL REQUIRED DOCS ASK BY THEM AND TILL NOW NOTHING NEW AND JUSS TODAY I CHECKED MY CASE STATUS ON CIC WEBSITE - ITS SHOWING - CASE IN PROCESSS-- I DON KNOW WHY THEY R TAKING SO LONG FOR THE MEDICALS - AND I ALSO HEARD THAT PEOPLE WHO APPLIED IN 2008 ARE IN CANADA NOW LIVING A PEACEFUL LIFE AND SOME ONE IN MY KNOW OF 2002 IS STILL HERE --- ALL OUR FUTURE PLANNING IS DELAYED .............

ribijj

Jul 15, 2009
Bro - you will just have to wait & wait - that's Canadian justice for you ...

Many from 2004 Delhi are still in Q ... you could get an update on your case using CAIPS notes

vinay sharma

Jul 1, 2011
hey guys
i have also applied in august 2004
and send the prof of funds and police varification in 2009
and still waiting for my medical
i am fed up guys such a long time
in application processing times it was shown 85 months earlier
and now it is latest updated on july 26 2011 and they have incrteased 2 more months now it shows 87 months for those who applied from delhi

87 months means our visa will come in october or november 2011
very less time left guys just chill

seifhashemi

Sep 3, 2011
your case is the same as me,except I updated completely in Dec.2010 based on their request. I am in Iran so first applied to Damascus-Syria in 2003 and got a file# in 2004.Then they send my file to Warsaw-Poland in 2010 and Warsaw requested for updating completely contained proof of found and other items. I send them in Dec.2010 and still waiting impationatetly just like you. They don't response to my emails not at all and have not started processing, because the processing fee is still in the credit card.
May any body guide me in this regard?

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't hope much from CHC time line (87 months). I applied in Dec 2003, updated in July 2008 and still waiting. After 91 months of long wait, I again applied under fast track on Aug 2011.

So, you guys can plan accordingly.

vinay sharma said:
hey guys
i have also applied in august 2004
and send the prof of funds and police varification in 2009
and still waiting for my medical
i am fed up guys such a long time
in application processing times it was shown 85 months earlier
and now it is latest updated on july 26 2011 and they have incrteased 2 more months now it shows 87 months for those who applied from delhi

87 months means our visa will come in october or november 2011
very less time left guys just chill

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Seen may people pasting replies received from VOs / CIC confirming time period of 2 years or more, I am clear on this 2 years & want all to be clear. The reply was received from VO & when they say "this office" it is local VO only, although all may not have paid fees to VO since single applicants have submitted fee to CIO but dependents & other fees along with docs are submitted at respective VO but I am sure it is a generalised reply applicable to all.

Now breaking their statement "2 years or more" if Docs/fees are submitted in current month last year i.e. Sept 2010 to local VO then minimum time period is September 2012 but when it comes to "or more" then it is infinite.

Just read it again...2 years or more... so u can't even claim for 2 year... it may be 3 years 4 years 5 years or... it may not come till u become medically unfit. They are not closing it by saying will take 2 years but they are keeping it open for themselves so no one claims...

Just playing with our futures.... I am getting frustrated when i think about the fact that MY FUTURE depends upon few decision makers who may not have been in the system if Govt. had changed.

As they are replying that we may withdraw our applications & we are eligible for refund, I wish if collectively all people in backlogs withdraw their applications not only MI-1 but also those who are waiting since 2004, They will certainlly realise how grave is the situation for people waiting with infinite timelines. If should be "MASS WITHDRAWL"

This will simply throw them out of "business", yes this is business they are doing thinking about their profit all the time & in all the ways.

Imagine a person applied in 2005 waiting for his turn in 2010 & then realises that his application processing will get delayed. He finally applies in Fast Track under MI-1 & get stuck again. Re-applies in MI-2 & finally all is in backlog. Since now we have MI-3 on top priority.... How frustrating.

Certainly we need to come out with something legal against CIC claiming money stuck, time wasted & stagnation of our future....

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Now Imagine this : As per mails from CIC 144,000 applications have not received a decision. Each Applicant submitted Rs. 22000 per applicant. Many of them have paid dependent fees upto 4 people. Still if we put an average to 2 then this means fees of 288000 are with CIC (144000 x 2)

Now calculate the amount of applicants Stuck with CIC 288000 x 22000 = Rs. 6336000000 (USD or CAD 140800000 appox) & this is just for people under MI-1.

Imagine the amount with CIC of applicants waiting since 2003

A 2006 & 2010 (MI-1) Applicant STILL..... WAITING ......

pb55

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Dec 2003 applications still pending at Delhi, it is confirmed they have not been touched since last year, so no processing this year for sure
Delhi says it will not process pre-feb 2008 applications in 2011 or 2012.
Even in 2013 Delhi does not gaurantee processing to begin.
Do not look at the 87 months timelines, they are meaningless as it shows processing in the previous 12 months. Delhi removed the current processing timelines for good. so there is no expected month/year when processing will (if ever) begin.
Delhi last processed Dec 2003 applications in May/June/July 2010, after that full stop even Dec 2003 applications are pending.
You can wait endlessly if you wish or stand up for your rights and have your application processed under writ of mandamus. Contact Timothy Leahy if interested at email: tel@myforefront.com

dr.ram

Oct 4, 2011
hi my name is dr. ram. i applied in may2004 for immigration to canada as a skilled worker. i got my application number in may2004. i got a letter from canadian high commission for updating the information in july2008. with the same letter, the high commission told me that my agent/representative has been disqualified. and asked us to hire a new agent or apply ourselves.. when i contacted my agent, he said that hes sending the name of another agent who is residing in canada. we updated all the information by september 2008. since then i have not received any communication from the embassy.. and on checking the website, my application is always shown as IN PROCESS.

so i just dont know what to do further and i am just waiting and waiting.....
if anyone has the same problem, then kindly let me know how to proceed further..
my agent always says that applications are being processed and my number might come in early part of 2012.
hoping for an early reply.

dream_come_true

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2004
Doc's Request.
Aug 2008
AOR Received.
June 2004
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi ram,

Please check Ecas whether your address has disappeared. I've read it means they are working on your case and would hear something from CHC soon. Iam also a june2004 applicant updated file on Oct/Nov 2008. I had the similar exp but i applied without any agent but helped by my agent in sending the applications and he says i would get an answer from CHC during January and I've written to chc for update and they said my case would'nt be worked on in 2012 which is a standard letter they sent to all 2004 applicants. But when i checked the status yesterday my address is missing in Ecas which means they are doing something on my file.

hope for the best

regards
Dream

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
Dear Friends,

I see no point in waiting. The best would be to join the litigation group at www.unfaircic.com.
By filing a suit against CIC, we'll not only be able to get justice but also money in the form of
damages due to unfair practices by CIC in delaying our application without any valid reasons.
This is affect many a lives and hence the best is to file a suit. Think over it friends as we don't have
any other better option

All the best!!!!
kchakus