+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

top urgent questions

injau

Apr 2, 2006
Hi, as I mentioned in my previous post, that after passing the test in march 2014 , I got request to do finger prints second time after we did that we got request to provide color passport copies for the period of 2008 to 2011 (we landed 2006 but been in and out and settled for good since 2009) also they requested health records which I have sent the form requesting them and they said it will take one month to process and Cic call center told me to send what I have and write them a note asking more time to send them when I receive them, and I did send them the required docs execpt the health records coz I didn't get them yet, my question is why are they asking fir docs covering periods that I was not here though it is mentioned in rq which we submitted long before the test? So I sent them mybpassport copies (issued at 2007) and all pay slips including my current fulltime job, do you guys think there will issues after all . Thanks to all for your inputs

janoo

May 16, 2014
If your absence are recorded right than nothing to worry they need to check the
number of days which you have wrote is correct. did they give you any form to fill
like RQ ?? Ohip report you can send when you receive and send with covering letter ?

injau

Apr 2, 2006
Thanks janoo, my days are all correct I have 1039 days of phiscal residence which is also stated in my last atip, which I received in march 2015 the report also shows no hearing required all clearnce passed. And last letter received is a letter highlighting the required docs

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injau said:
Thanks janoo, my days are all correct I have 1039 days of phiscal residence which is also stated in my last atip, which I received in march 2015 the report also shows no hearing required all clearnce passed. And last letter received is a letter highlighting the required docs
Are you sure you have 1039 days of physical? You need 1095.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Please check minimum required days are 1095 days and you must be over in safe side
can u chk and re check..

injau

Apr 2, 2006
Hi guys , any feed back on my situation or idea about how long will it take to get oath letter. Thanks

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injau said:
Hi guys , any feed back on my situation or idea about how long will it take to get oath letter. Thanks
whats so urgent about your question? you are just waiting?