+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOP URGENT ENQUIRY ABOUT RETURN TICKET

zareent

Feb 15, 2019
Hey y'all,

I've finally gotten the letter from IRCC which says that "Your application to study in Canada has been approved" and a "MULTIPLE ENTRY UNTIL 6/9/2020" sticker has been issued to my passport. So I've a few questions-

1) How much minimum amount of money (in cash) I've to bring with me besides paper proof of fund considering my first semester tuition fee is paid?

2) I'm going as a 2nd year full time student in a 4 years bachelor's degree course, so do I need a return ticket even after having a multiple entry permission and the course would take at least 2 more years to end? Note that my multiple entry is valid until next year June as per as my passport expiry. If I need return ticket, when the time of return should be as my course starts in September?

Thanks in advance.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hey y'all,

I've finally gotten the letter from IRCC which says that "Your application to study in Canada has been approved" and a "MULTIPLE ENTRY UNTIL 6/9/2020" sticker has been issued to my passport. So I've a few questions-

1) How much minimum amount of money (in cash) I've to bring with me besides paper proof of fund considering my first semester tuition fee is paid?

2) I'm going as a 2nd year full time student in a 4 years bachelor's degree course, so do I need a return ticket even after having a multiple entry permission and the course would take at least 2 more years to end? Note that my multiple entry is valid until next year June as per as my passport expiry. If I need return ticket, when the time of return should be as my course starts in September?

Thanks in advance.

1) You can bring as much money as you want, if it is about 10000 CAD then you have to declare it.

In the rare case they ask to see the proof of funds you have shown while applying, then you have to show those documents.

If you have a GIC and/or a place to stay, then you can bring less money. If don't have either or both. Then you will have to being enough money to cover yourself for a week or so till you get settled and can being more funds.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hey y'all,

Thanks in advance.
There is no need to buy a return ticket. You can travel with a one way ticket.