+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Top 20 Occupations for Express Entry

May 9, 2024
Hi.

I'm fluently in english and french, got my bachelor degree and have worked as a carpenter for 2,5 years.
Would I have good chances to get a invitation or should I take another occupation and get work experience in that?

Ohh, and I'm 35 years old.

Thanks a lot,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi.

I'm fluently in english and french, got my bachelor degree and have worked as a carpenter for 2,5 years.
Would I have good chances to get a invitation or should I take another occupation and get work experience in that?

Ohh, and I'm 35 years old.

Thanks a lot,
Have you done any research on Express Entry? If so, good idea to read through requirements .

May 9, 2024
Hi,

thank you for your response.

Yes I did and it's marked as TEER 2 Occupation, so I'm not really sure if this Group ( TEER 2 ) is good or not, in order to get a invitation.
My CRS Score has been about 529.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

thank you for your response.

Yes I did and it's marked as TEER 2 Occupation, so I'm not really sure if this Group ( TEER 2 ) is good or not, in order to get a invitation.
My CRS Score has been about 529.
Score of 529 is amazing. How do you get that score? WES? IELTS? Are you fluent in French and English? TEER 2 is fine.

May 9, 2024
Ohh, sounds great..

Yes, It has been through IELTS and I'm fluent in english and french, well, spanish and german as well, but I think what matters is, french and english.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ohh, sounds great..

Yes, It has been through IELTS and I'm fluent in english and french, well, spanish and german as well, but I think what matters is, french and english.
Amazing. Still don’t know how you got your score but being fluent will help in French only draws. All the best.

May 9, 2024
I did type my resultations in french, and got more points, so it wouldnt help so much being fluent in french, in express entry??? 2,5 years of work experience is ok, you think?