+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tomorrow CELPIP.

KPCanada

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
I did mine last year and they had sample tests in their Homepage to help you get familiar with the Test format. That helped me a lot

frederique

Aug 5, 2016
KPCanada said:
I did mine last year and they had sample tests in their Homepage to help you get familiar with the Test format. That helped me a lot
Thank you very much for the reply! Yes, I did both of them on the website for a few times already. Not sure anything else I can prepare :(

KPCanada

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
I found a few others on youtube but not very much. I didnt find the test hard but it definitely helps to know what the individual parts of the Test will be like. You can do it! Good luck

frederique

Aug 5, 2016
KPCanada said:
I found a few others on youtube but not very much. I didnt find the test hard but it definitely helps to know what the individual parts of the Test will be like. You can do it! Good luck
Thank you so much! What about the speaking part? Did you find it a bit hard?

KPCanada

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Yes and no. My challenge was that I got a pretty pathetic question, it literally made me speechless For a moment. But in the end they evaluate your ability to speak and not so much how realistic your response is. I still got a pretty good score even though I didn't know for a second what to say in response to that one question. Just remember to just speak and don't worry so much about what you say, the ability to speak is what matters. After the test I felt like I did okay but my score was way better than just okay. You'll be fine.

frederique

Aug 5, 2016
KPCanada said:
Yes and no. My challenge was that I got a pretty pathetic question, it literally made me speechless For a moment. But in the end they evaluate your ability to speak and not so much how realistic your response is. I still got a pretty good score even though I didn't know for a second what to say in response to that one question. Just remember to just speak and don't worry so much about what you say, the ability to speak is what matters. After the test I felt like I did okay but my score was way better than just okay. You'll be fine.
Thank you one more time. I am a little bit worry about my grammar structure while I am speaking, but I will try my best for sure!