Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
ALREADY SUBMITTED
VISA ISSUED...
January 11
LANDED..........
January 13
well, i am pretty sure that 2marow will not be your final deadline to report to your institution.get a deferment letter from the institution for 1-2 weeks and write a request letter to the consulate telling them the actual scenario.they appreciate truth.
good luck

maan2010

Jul 31, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
11-August-2011(Stamped on August 5, 2011)
LANDED..........
4-September-2011(Insha'Allah)
Gujranwala.chandigarh said:
well, i am pretty sure that 2marow will not be your final deadline to report to your institution.get a deferment letter from the institution for 1-2 weeks and write a request letter to the consulate telling them the actual scenario.they appreciate truth.
good luck
Dear Gujranwala...U cant get ur deferment letter for two or three weeks...U can only defer semester from Winter to Spring or Fall...

you need an Extension Letter...if the university allow u...otherwise u need to defer ur semester...Hope Osmaan and u will get ur VISA this week...

if embassy ask for Extension/defer letter...then try..otherwise just wait... all d best

henas

Aug 16, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2012
Nomination.....
12-03-2013
@maan

its not like tht, i have got my defer letter(for 15 days extn) for this same intake ... so u can go through that...

jas_to_canada

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
dear henas , gujranwala
Deferrment means that you are leaving ur seat , making it vacant for sumbuddy else for the current semester and if afterwards u get ur visa , u wont be able to join ur college for jan session against that seat , but for the next available session in which ur subject is present. here u would have to get all the process again.
but most feasible scenario is Extension from ur college stating the visa delays , they can give u extension for 15-20 days depending on their administrative rules. here u can go to college without any problem for jan session
so prefer extension rather than deferring ....

Everybody(most people) is waiting for their visas.. I dont know what the CHC is doing :mad: .. just ruining the career of people like us.. They dont understand that how hard we r trying to make ourselves.
Hope ..Hope 4 d best...

alinuz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Im goint to Thompsons river uni BC...still nothin from the embassy ...just waiting for my pp...

Gujranwala.chandigarh

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 3
IELTS Request
8 BANDS , TOEFL 90
Med's Request
BEFOREHAND
Med's Done....
BEFOREHAND
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
ALREADY SUBMITTED
VISA ISSUED...
January 11
LANDED..........
January 13
@Jas @ maan2010 @ henas

thanks for writing back pals but deferment does not mean a postponement to the next semester or surrendering your place in the institution.
HENAS was absolutely right about what he/she wrote..let me make it clear to you pals

1) one is deferred admission letter or defferment to the next semester which you both [ JAS and MAAN BHA g are talking about ]

2) other one is deferment of few days may be a week or more (which myself and Henas is writing about).to conclude we all are right in every sense.

P.S - Deferment means TO postpone or To Put-off { deferment can be of an hour , a day or more }i hope i have made myself clear veero..hun ik hor gall...yaar mere vaaste v DUAA karlow ...apna tan case v decent ae ;D

Rabb rakha mere dosto.keep writing

amitej

Jan 7, 2011
Please pals help me.!!!

I got a letter from embassy to take medical again but no passport with it.
I had done pre-medical test on 14 nov 2010, nd i applied on dec 2,till yesterday it was under processing today i got a letter stating to do medical again. my college start on 10 jan ... and i have max 17 jan last date to register
Can anybuddy tel me that would it affect my case or what would be my outcome.?
Please Pals and other seniors help me out n tell what can embassy officals state the outcome for me..? will they stamp or refuse..!!!

Thanks buddies.... may u all get ur visas...