+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To whom should the PPC be addressed to?

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

To whom should the PPC be addressed to? I'm in the process of applying for PPC from SriLanka. please assist me in filing out the following

• High Commission/Embassy/Consulate Name (Adressee & the Name of the Authority):
    Indicate address of the High Commission/Embassy/Consulate to which the certificate should be addressed to:

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shivanker said:
Hi,

To whom should the PPC be addressed to? I'm in the process of applying for PPC from SriLanka. please assist me in filing out the following

• High Commission/Embassy/Consulate Name (Adressee & the Name of the Authority):
    Indicate address of the High Commission/Embassy/Consulate to which the certificate should be addressed to:
I think you meant PCC .. To be addressed to Citizenship and Immigration Canada. (CIC) Anyways it does not matter, as some countries will only write Canada, or Embassy of Canada as a standard format.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Shivanker said:
Hi,

If you are from India, and applying for PCC at PSK, then they will ask you to state the name of country which you are applying for.
You should only select Canada from the list.

In the PCC, they will write 'Canada' as your selected country. They don't address anything else in PCC.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
jpv2212 said:
If you are from India, and applying for PCC at PSK, then they will ask you to state the name of country which you are applying for.
You should only select Canada from the list.

In the PCC, they will write 'Canada' as your selected country. They don't address anything else in PCC.
The OP mentioned that the PCC will be issued in Sri Lanka.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Maverick28 said:
The OP mentioned that the PCC will be issued in Sri Lanka.
Yes, I know maverick.
Sorry for being misunderstood.

In fact, I was giving an example of PSK PCCs. That is to say, if in Shrilanka the procedure for obtaining the PCC is the same as that of in India, then he should keep it in mind. I mean there is not things like to which the PCC is addressed.

Anyways, I guess it's clear now.

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Hi,

Hi Shivanker,

May I know which address you used for your PCC? urgent plz help