+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To sponsor my spouse based on only Nikah(Similar case from Pakistan please guide)

hk_96

May 22, 2023
Hi everyone,

I am planning to get my Nikah done in December 2023 and then file the spousal visa for my wife. We got engaged in 2021 and we have been together since 2017.
The reason to apply with Nikah only is to get time to gather money for Valima and Baraat events. Has anyone gone through the same scenario like filing the case based on Nikah?

*I will be providing our WhatsApp chat, pictures with details written at the back, and expense receipt we'll do at Nikah.

TIA.

hk_96

May 22, 2023
Iam apply for sposual visa from Canada. And the above-mentioned were processed to London so if anyone face similar situations from canada sodo let me know

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Iam apply for sposual visa from Canada. And the above-mentioned were processed to London so if anyone face similar situations from canada sodo let me know
The processing office is irrelevant. These were all spousal sponsorship applications and so the experiences are relevant to your case. I would recommend you read through the two links above and also search on "nikah only" using the forum search feature to read about other experiences. Good luck.

Reactions: YVR123

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
Hi everyone,

I am planning to get my Nikah done in December 2023 and then file the spousal visa for my wife. We got engaged in 2021 and we have been together since 2017.
The reason to apply with Nikah only is to get time to gather money for Valima and Baraat events. Has anyone gone through the same scenario like filing the case based on Nikah?

*I will be providing our WhatsApp chat, pictures with details written at the back, and expense receipt we'll do at Nikah.

TIA.
Two years timeframe.

You need to prove pictures of your Chat, Events, Dining Out and Certified Translation of your Nikah. You might need to visit Islamabad for an Interview chances of rejection are 0.000099% but its a very tiresome process.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Two years timeframe.

You need to prove pictures of your Chat, Events, Dining Out and Certified Translation of your Nikah. You might need to visit Islamabad for an Interview chances of rejection are 0.000099% but its a very tiresome process.
[/lQUOTE]

The issue is Nikah only. In general IRCC wants couples to apply for sponsorship only when they have completed all marriage rituals and the couple are ready to start living together as a marriage couple. That is not the case if only the Nikah has been completed.

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

TIA.
Hello, Did you process spousal visa right after Nikkah?