+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To SIR Qorax and other expert Guys.. "awating final Review" means ???

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Hi All,

I went for an INT 0n 8th July. The interview was held after submission of my passports and medical which was submitted in March....INT was higly successfully... and VO was convinced of my marriage and everything... She even said that she will dispatch my passports the very next day i.e 9th July... Its been 2 weeks now ... havent got my passport yet...

I have written to CIC and got the following response from CHC today in the morning:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your application is currently awaiting final review by a visa officer and we would be contacting you shortly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

I am afraid now.. i thought i will get the VISA Soon.. however i dont know now what to do and what NOT.....Please suggest whether it is a positive sign or Negative sign...

What happens in this stage ... Qorax and other expert guys ... Kindly address....

Regards
Amrit

ash_1967

Jul 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1231 (1111)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-03-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done on 15/01/2009 and submitted with full docs to Visa Office on 12/03/2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
01-06-2010 (Received by My Lawyer in Canada on 15-06-2010)
Med's Done....
26-06-2010 and Medical & Passports Sent on 28-06-2010 which Recd by CHC on 29-06-2010
Interview........
Waived by grace of God
Passport Req..
01-06-2010 (Received by My Lawyer in Canada on 15-06-2010)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on 22nd and issued on 22/07/2010 and Received on 24/07/2010 by grace of God
LANDED..........
Still not decided
Hi!
amritsinghqa said:
Hi All,

I went for an INT 0n 8th July. The interview was held after submission of my passports and medical which was submitted in March....INT was higly successfully... and VO was convinced of my marriage and everything... She even said that she will dispatch my passports the very next day i.e 9th July... Its been 2 weeks now ... havent got my passport yet...

I have written to CIC and got the following response from CHC today in the morning:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your application is currently awaiting final review by a visa officer and we would be contacting you shortly.

I am afraid now.. i thought i will get the VISA Soon.. however i dont know now what to do and what NOT.....Please suggest whether it is a positive sign or Negative sign...

What happens in this stage ... Qorax and other expert guys ... Kindly address....

Regards
Amrit
Can you please share what questions was asked in the interview? How much time they interviewed to you? How much was the interviewers? and they asked questions from your spouse also, and what was the questions?

I think it will take 2 to 3 week to prepare the landing papers and stamping the visa? File must be reviewed after interview by the visa officer (Program Manager). This is the normal process they do? As you told that interviewer was highly satisfied than I hope within next week you would get your passport back with visa stamping.

Best Wishes!

Thanks

Ash_1967

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Give it about 4-6 weeks for the completion of your security checks. U'd be hearing from them soon. Relax!

Qorax

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
Hi All,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards
Amrit
Hi,

The VO would have given you a go ahead on the basis of interview it is just that they must be waiting for the Security clearance and then the visa will be issued. Do not be negative it shall come soon.

And do not just go by the actual meaning of CHC replies to applicants emails and they are just standardized templates mostly