+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To Show Work Experience

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Hi All!

Can somebody tell me what documents do we need to send to Visa office to show our past work experience. Are the following documents enough or some extra thing is needed??Plz provide clear and detailed answer

(1) Notarised employment contract??

My employment contract is not on company letter head. Is that ok to have employment contract not on company letter head??

What is notarised employment contract?? does notarisation mean i take original employment contract to notary and ask him to certify?? do they do straightaway or any formalities needed.

(2) Letters of reference

Do I need to send original letters of reference??

Thanks ALL

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
wxyz123 said:
Hi All!

Can somebody tell me what documents do we need to send to Visa office to show our past work experience. Are the following documents enough or some extra thing is needed??? Thanks.

(1) Notarised employment contracts

(2) Letters of reference
Hi, it will be better to send the business card of your employer also.

Cheers..

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wxyz123 said:
Hi All!

Can somebody tell me what documents do we need to send to Visa office to show our past work experience. Are the following documents enough or some extra thing is needed??Plz provide clear and detailed answer

(1) Notarised employment contract??

What is notarised employment contract?? Do I need to take original employment contract to Notary and get it certified or what????

(2) Letters of reference

Thanks ALL
(im taking ND VO as the reference, coz that is my VO, so)

1>> employment contract is given at the beginning of the job, it may be "appointment letter", "placement", etc. which gives u the information about ur duties, starting date, time period, salary & bonus, etc.
YES, u need to send the NOTARIZED copy of it.

2>> so far I'm concerned, U need to send the ORIGINAL letter of reference from the past employer, and up-to-date ORIGINAL reference letter from the present employer.

& of course, business card of ur past & present employers.

hop it helps u.

cheers
lamhey

Mohan Joshi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
wxyz123 said:
Hi All!

Can somebody tell me what documents do we need to send to Visa office to show our past work experience. Are the following documents enough or some extra thing is needed??

(1) What is a Notarised employment contract??

Do I need to take original employment contract to Notary and get it certified or what????

(2) Letters of reference

Thanks ALL
In response to your question please send original employment contract. CHC will return your documents once review is completed.

On the company letterhead the following issues must be portrayed:
1. Your full name
2. Starting date, finishing date (e.g. between 26/02/2006 - 25/05/2009)
3. Full time/Part time + number of hours per week (e.g. 37 hours per week)
4. The name and address of the Company + the department where you have been employed
5. Contact details of the person who is issuing/ has issued your letter.
6. The letter can be issued by HR manager/ HR employee/ Production manager/ Operations Manager/ Director.
7. The detailed job duties(please ensure 80-90% of job duties do match with the NOC duties. Do not copying the exact words or do not paraphrase)
8. Send the original letter (company letterhead) and all payslips, P45, P60 (if applicable) to the CHC. Please note CHC do not return the original letter. However, they will return your payslips, P45, P60 etc.
9. If you have got National Insurance number card, please make a photocopy and send that as well. It will help CHC to make verify through Inland Revenue. If not just ignore this bit.
10. Business card is not mandatory once the person's details are appeared on the company letterhead.

Regards.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
thanks guys. does notarisation mean i take original employment contract to notary and ask him to certify?? do they do straightaway or any formalities needed?? thanks

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
wxyz123 said:
thanks guys. does notarisation mean i take original employment contract to notary and ask him to certify?? do they do straightaway or any formalities needed?? thanks
Once they will see the originals, they will notarize the copies.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
My employment contract is not on company letter head. Is that ok to have employment contract not on company letter head??

Mohan Joshi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
wxyz123 said:
Yes it does mean that. but if you submit the original job contract it will give you more advantage. Remember, because of data protection act I am reluctant to write something.

Bye. rest is upto you.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wxyz123 said:

One of my experience letters which you can call it "Contract", was not in the company letterhead, so to be in the safe side i did the following:

Got it stamped from the company itself.

Got stamped from the ministry of labor & taxation department (which has the records and information of all companies and employees).

Got it stamped from the ministry of foreign affairs.

Got it stamped from the Canadian embassy in my country before i send it to Buffalo.

It was ok, and they never asked me to send anything else.

raj11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR : 05/10/2010, 2nd AOR :15/02/2011, In Process: 08/05/2012
Dear Forum Members,

I have applied to CIO on May 5th and I received my 1st AOR on 5th Oct. My NOC code is 0213. My Visa Office is New Delhi. I have worked in the same company for 6 years. When I sent my documents to CIO I mentioned only my Outsourcing Companies and forgot to mention my Parent Company in the application. What should I do now if I want to mention my Parent Company to the Visa Office. Also I have some questions that I can post to this forum members and please give me your valuable suggestions. I have 16 points in IELTS.

1). Is experience certificate from Parent company is enough to send to the Visa Office stating that I worked for their Outsourcing clients?
(or)
2). Should I get letter from the Outsourcing Companies stating that I worked for them in that particular period of time?

3). What should I do if the Outsourcing Companies are not willing to give a letter to me for the time period of work with them?

4). What should I do now when Iam sending my documents to Visa Office?

Regards,
Raj.

raj11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR : 05/10/2010, 2nd AOR :15/02/2011, In Process: 08/05/2012
Dear Forum Members,

I have applied to CIO on May 5th 2010 and I received my 1st AOR on 5th Oct 2010. My NOC code is 0213. My Visa Office is New Delhi. I have worked in the Parent company for 6 years. When I sent my documents to CIO I mentioned only my Outsourcing Companies and forgot to mention my Parent Company in the application. What should I do now if I want to mention my Parent Company to the Visa Office. Also I have some questions that I can post to this forum members and please give me your valuable suggestions. I have 16 points in IELTS.

1). Is experience certificate from Parent company is enough to send to the Visa Office stating that I worked for their Outsourcing clients?
(or)
2). Should I get letter from the Outsourcing Companies stating that I worked for them in that particular period of time?

3). What should I do if the Outsourcing Companies are not willing to give a letter to me for the time period of work with them?

4). What should I do now when Iam sending my documents to Visa Office?

Regards,
Raj.