+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To rocky272727and other seniors

dubey

Mar 8, 2010
Hi,
I need your candid opinion. I have just finished my MSc (Masters of International Business) final exams from a university in the U.K, I am left with thesis only. Can I claim points with this. The thing is that I already finished my BSc Economics from nigeria but if I use my BSc only my total points will only be 64. With my MSc, i know i can get extra 5points to make it 69 in total but am not sure if I can do this. Can I go ahead and claim points with my MSc or it is not advisable? Pls help.

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear

No you can't claim your points because you don;t have degree and transcripts for your M SC.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dubey said:
Hi,
I need your candid opinion. I have just finished my MSc (Masters of International Business) final exams from a university in the U.K, I am left with thesis only. Can I claim points with this. The thing is that I already finished my BSc Economics from nigeria but if I use my BSc only my total points will only be 64. With my MSc, i know i can get extra 5points to make it 69 in total but am not sure if I can do this. Can I go ahead and claim points with my MSc or it is not advisable? Pls help.
Until unless you have been awarded the degree you cannot claim the points. You would be required to send Degree transcripts and other details and they cannot be issued by university until unless a degree is or was issued to the candidate