+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To return Permanent Resident Status.

Gary63

Dec 7, 2009
I'D LIKE TO ASK. MAYBE SOMEBODY CAN TELL ME IF IT IS POSSIBILITY TO RETURN PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS. I COULD NOT LIVE IN CANADA 730 DAYS AND LOST PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS. WERE CAN I SEND MY REQUEST ABOUT POSSIBILITIES TO RETURN STATUS. MAYBE SOMEBODY KNOWS LOWER WHO CAN TAKE THIS CASE.
TANHKS.

Gary63

Dec 7, 2009
I reserved Permanent Resident Cart in November 2006 in Canada .I live in Israel. I alone son and my mother has a medicine oncology problem. I could not leave her.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your PR card is still valid, you can attempt going to Canada. If you get in without any questions, you can get your Social insurance number if you don't have one and apply for health care and get a job and live in Canada without any worries because while you are in Canada, your PR status is not questioned but you should not apply to renew your PR card until you have been in Canada for a full 730 days so that also means no travel.

If your PR card has already expired, you can apply for a travel document to return but then you would have to list your absences from Canada and appeal to them on humane and compassionate grounds why they should let you keep your PR.

Alabaman

Apr 24, 2009
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon said:
If your PR card is still valid, you can attempt going to Canada. If you get in without any questions, you can get your Social insurance number if you don't have one and apply for health care and get a job and live in Canada without any worries because while you are in Canada, your PR status is not questioned but you should not apply to renew your PR card until you have been in Canada for a full 730 days so that also means no travel.

If your PR card has already expired, you can apply for a travel document to return but then you would have to list your absences from Canada and appeal to them on humane and compassionate grounds why they should let you keep your PR.
I agree with Leon. You should travel back to Canada if your PR card is still valid.