+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

to qorax: plz answer my query

jashan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
hi qorax,

In Jan 2010,i recieved Passport request and in folowing line was mention in that letter.
"this refers to your application for permament residence in Canada. in order to continue the processing of your applicaion you are requested to provide all of the following "

1. passport as per the following
ORIGINAL passport along with any old passport for you.

Last time in May 2009 when i recieved my medical and landing fee , passport request was also marked but that time my pp had came back with a letter to wait till the next request. and landing fee has been accepted because thay sent a receipt for that.I sent My passport on 27th jan 2010;

i am fearing that this time same will not happen and hoping that passport will come along with visa.

i want to know that above mention line is standred or diffrent from others who recieved passport request

plz answer my query.
thankx

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dear Jashan,

1. This time, it is the PPR for 'visa stamping'.
2. That line [send old pps] is not 'standard'. Mine did not have that line & I had sent only the 'current' pps.

Probably, during the entire process of your PR filing, u must have 'renewed' your pp. Hence, the requirement. In my case, the complete processing was under the 'latest' pp only, as my previous ones [3 of them] had expired, before I had applied for the Canadian PR.

Nonetheless, keep the faith. It will be alright now. Those lovely visas shall come thru now, smoothly.

All the best, buddy !
Qorax.

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
jashan said:
hi qorax,

In Jan 2010,i recieved Passport request and in folowing line was mention in that letter.
"this refers to your application for permament residence in Canada. in order to continue the processing of your applicaion you are requested to provide all of the following "

1. passport as per the following
ORIGINAL passport along with any old passport for you.

Last time in May 2009 when i recieved my medical and landing fee , passport request was also marked but that time my pp had came back with a letter to wait till the next request. and landing fee has been accepted because thay sent a receipt for that.I sent My passport on 27th jan 2010;

i am fearing that this time same will not happen and hoping that passport will come along with visa.

i want to know that above mention line is standred or diffrent from others who recieved passport request

plz answer my query.
thankx
replied on Trackitt

jashan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
thanx to qorax and accounts.

i was fearing because there was not mention in that letter like i have o wait for 4-6 weeks.

stephanie_wg23

Jul 4, 2011
Dear Qorax,
Congrats on receiving your visa and also in helping so many people with their queries. I have read many post and comments directed to you. Alas, I am a bit perplexed by the Canadian/ Quebec Immigration Program. I have given my test for Ielts and have scored 7.5. I have been a slow poke and have been delaying submitting my application- my bad. I need you to please kindly guide me on making a successful application please. Background info; I am a graphic/web designer have been working with different titles like IT Coordinator and Creative Manager, Creative Manager, Graphic Web Designer, Researcher etc. I have a Masters of Science in Business Administrations degree from Sweden and a Bachelors of Computer Arts degree from Pakistan. I have been doing a lot of free lancing and have been doing part time and full time jobs. After calculating the months I worked as part time and full time as graphic/ web designer I have an experience of 3 years, but adding free lancing almost 5 years.
I believed I fit well in the category for business professionals as was shown in the list of demands, as I have been continuously working with clients. But I am confused with the title of my profession and wonder if the Canadian immigration would require exact job description or titles? Also, I looked into IT.
I would really appreciate if you could help me. I was thinking should I apply for Quebec, but have been unsuccessful at finding their authentic list of demands.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to your reply. My email is stephanie_wg23@yahoo.com- if you would could answer me via my email address or here would be fine too.
Bless ya.

mmkk

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 7, 2011
Nomination.....
july 2010
Med's Request
july 24, 2011
Med's Done....
august 8, 2011
Passport Req..
november 4, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
december 31, 2011
DEAR ALL,

I NEED HELP. MY SON'S PASSPORT WAS DETACHED FROM THE COVER AND WE WERE ADVISED TO RESEND THE PASSPORT FOR VISA REPLACEMENT TO BUFFALO. I AM FROM THE PHILIPPINES. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE VISA OFFICE TO REPLACE THE VISA? WE HAVE A SCHEDULED FLIGHT ON THE 19TH OF APRIL AND WE ARE AFRAID THAT WE MIGHT NEED TO HAVE IT RE-BOOKED. WE HAVE A REPRESENTATIVE BUT THEY CANNOT GUARANTEE THE PROCESSING TIME OF REPLACEMENT OF VISA SINCE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THEY HANDLE SUCH CASE. I WILL TRULY APPRECIATE ANY HELP AND INFO YOU CAN SHARE.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS US ALL.

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frontalot said:
I finally received my CAIPS notes today. Anyone care to help me with interpreting the results?

Applic Rec'd: 26-04-2010
IMM 1017S Requested: 11-04-2012
WC Status: **
WC Type: **
Decision Reason: **

PSDEC: 1 05-04-2012
SELDEC: 4 09-04-2012
BDEC: 0
MEDDEC: 0
OREQ: 0
FINDEC: 0

Medical Status Code: A
Medical Stage: M01
Validity: 03-05-2013
Paper File Sent To: PA
File BF'd To: A44 on 13-08-2012
Sir can you suggest us what actually this means?
This is a post of frontalot
Thanks

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax
Send you a PM
Please response