+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

to prove that I will leave Canada

PavelT

Jun 17, 2018
Another one requirement: "show that you have enough money to take care of yourself and your family members during your stay in Canada and to return home". I'm single, how much money should I have?

PavelT

Jun 17, 2018
If anyone is interested, I asked my local embassy. They answer was
"In seeking to come to a decision on the visa application Migration officer takes into consideration factors such as the following: the applicant's ties to his/her country, employment, family ties, previous travel abroad, reasons for visiting Canada, etc. Please note that it is up to each applicant to provide sufficient proof, we do not advise potential applicants what documents they should submit in each individual case.
Also the Migration officer must be satisfied that the applicant has sufficient funds available to support his/her during the stay in Canada. We cannot give you a precise amount of money required because it depends on lifestyle, cost of living, accommodation, length of stay, etc. The Migration officer will most likely make a decision based on the documents/information provided by the applicant"
I also asked VAC(visa application centre) in my country. They answer was
"You can provide any supporting documents proving that you won't stay in Canada longer then you intended: property deed, marriage certificate, birth certificate etc"

quijanogreg

Jun 25, 2019
If anyone is interested, I asked my local embassy. They answer was
"In seeking to come to a decision on the visa application Migration officer takes into consideration factors such as the following: the applicant's ties to his/her country, employment, family ties, previous travel abroad, reasons for visiting Canada, etc. Please note that it is up to each applicant to provide sufficient proof, we do not advise potential applicants what documents they should submit in each individual case.
Also the Migration officer must be satisfied that the applicant has sufficient funds available to support his/her during the stay in Canada. We cannot give you a precise amount of money required because it depends on lifestyle, cost of living, accommodation, length of stay, etc. The Migration officer will most likely make a decision based on the documents/information provided by the applicant"
I also asked VAC(visa application centre) in my country. They answer was
"You can provide any supporting documents proving that you won't stay in Canada longer then you intended: property deed, marriage certificate, birth certificate etc"
Thanks for these information, seems very helpful.
What about to attached Proof of Work(like offer letter) cause i am already working, i just wanted to extend my Open Work Permit, will that help or not?

Uddivya

Feb 15, 2020
Hi
I did above everything for my father. He is Dubai. I applied for him for visitor visa. My whole family is in Canada. They said the saeme reason for 3 times. He got 3 refusals. What should I do know. How can I prove now? Please help me I am very upset.