+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To my friend Wilson

Qasimamel

Aug 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckymystery said:
If you think you can't score well in IELTS then ask your cousin to get you a Job offer and then i think you won't need to score higher in IELTS.
As you are already married so CIC will catch you as fraud easily for re-marrying in Canada. So we'll not advice you to go for this marriage.
Very great suggestion,realy I greet you,This is the logic
I hope he will come to Canada and he will make [size=10pt]HEHEHEHE on his greed cousin[/size]

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D Hi Othman,

It looks you have mproved your English language a lot!!. Good sign. Hope you will succeed!!

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
Ravi_07 said:
Although i dont want to he he he on the poor guy's english ability............

But i must say that i cant control my he he he...........

Best of luck mate.........
Nothing is impossible.....
u will surely improve ur english skills if ur determined to do so..............
this is contradicting you dont want to heheeheh but at the same time you cant control heheheheheh...whats that... either you do heheheheh or keep quiet........

othmaneissa

Sep 2, 2011
azazaz said:
this is contradicting you dont want to heheeheh but at the same time you cant control heheheheheh...whats that... either you do heheheheh or keep quiet........
You know what is the meaning of azazaz in Sudan langwish it means darling,and you are my very much dear

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
othmaneissa said:
You know what is the meaning of azazaz in Sudan langwish it means darling,and you are my very much dear
lolz.......hahahhahah.......good one othmaneissa i liked that dear. you are my darling too........

Sector7

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
othmaneissa said:
Dear there are many good guys who are willing to help you if you can share your current profession, ur educational back ground and previous IELTS score if any? ...... as i have seen your written english in this thread, you need to improve but not that much like ur cousin said.... as u understand the replys then i assume your reading is not bad ... u just need some practice ......
if you are sincere with your commitment then work hard, not for urself but for your CANADIAN DREAM .....
my advise, do not adopt any thing illegal which will byte u back after couple of years ....