+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

to Get 50 Points of ICT Transfer.

AKSINGH

May 27, 2018
Hi Friends,

I and working in Ontario Canada for and employer...I came to Canada on the same work permit and spent 6.5 months..Then have to go back to India..Post that I came back to Canada again after the month for the same employer and still working and have completed one year of mandatory requirement.

There is a break but still have completed one year in Canada on same work permit..
question 1 - Am I applicable to get the 50 points for the offer letter which I have been working on ?
question 2 - If I go back to INDIA and keep on working for the same company but its INDIA branch and will be based in INDIA , will I get that 50 points...Also If I submit the proof from my company saying that they will still keep me employed for one year minimum post I get my PR..

I have tried looking into the answer for these 2 questions which I am not getting..

I already have applied in the pool but my points are 412 and this 50 points can place me in a strong position

AKSINGH

May 27, 2018
To have more clarity , I already stayed on same WP for 6.5 months ...Went back to INDIA for 1,5 months.Came back to Canada and again working since past 6 months for the same employer...