10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Read all posts of our member "arlnr"
Same problem as you got now, same letter he received from his VO, took IELTS again with slightly better score than the 1st one and now called on Interview. read his posts. exactly same !!!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=search2

_696_

Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
IELTS would be the best bet for sure, make it worth your while and go for a high score!!! YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT!!!!!! C'mon!!! There's a thread with free IELTS materials on IELTS sub-forum if you are in the need of some!! Just let us know!!!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Whats your IELTS score in each sections?
if you can score more than 0.5 from the last one that would be a big achievement.
give some time to practice. you will do it. Many did before !

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
lovetruth28 said:
Appreciate your advice Pippin. I felt very vulnerable now and the ground under me had cracked when I saw the letter since it's not being expected. I am at the final stage and our family has set some plans to start a new life in Canada we love. Especially my son, he dreams daily to go there. What makes me worried is the prejudice against some factors because of unexpected punch at the last.Anyway hope VO will return unbiased verdict eventually.As far as I love Canada, I trust even a local visa officer under maple leaf flag will put prejudice aside when a fate of a family is in his/her hands.

Canada_dream100,and Sama2007 thanks a lot.

Even though I am upset and confused currently, when I see the kind gestures of you guys, do appreciate much all these things you guys give me.Please put me and my family into your prayers.Good luck to you all.
I hear exactly what you are saying about feeling the ground under you has cracked. This is one of life's tests unfortunately. What will you choose to do? Book an exam and take some time off so you can devote yourself to polishing up your skills before the exam date using resources suggested by Dream Canada? Leave nothing to chance and improve your IELTS score. OR....will you surrender yourself to the mercy of an unknown visa officer who does not know you or your family's dreams and aspirations? YOU have the power to TAKE CHARGE of your current situation. Which option is going to work best for you? (I am looking at this as an outsider, like a VO would be. If I have to judge someone who has chosen not to take IELTS to prove they are proficient, how likely am I to believe that they are?) I do wish you every success.

lovetruth28

Mar 31, 2011
Great Thanks jnathan,_696_, Pippin, and All mates.

I normally avoid begging for something/pity from someone in so far as possible as I'm afraid of giving a trouble to other and shame on self-pity. Sorry buddies for sharing this kinda mess. I was frenzied as a result of unexpected and unwanted situation. I will try to bluff my way out of the mess. Again, thanks for all valuable suggestions. Very helpful and I don’t forget how you guys give your time to confer a help on me.

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
Hi lovetruth28,

All the Best for ur IELTS preparations...u can do it and u r going to come out with outstanding scores buddy!

Regards
pearl2010

lovetruth28 said:
Great Thanks jnathan,_696_, Pippin, and All mates.

I normally avoid begging for something/pity from someone in so far as possible as I'm afraid of giving a trouble to other and shame on self-pity. Sorry buddies for sharing this kinda mess. I was frenzied as a result of unexpected and unwanted situation. I will try to bluff my way out of the mess. Again, thanks for all valuable suggestions. Very helpful and I don't forget how you guys give your time to confer a help on me.

lovetruth28

Mar 31, 2011
Thank pearl2010. Being as a parent, I fully comprehend the word "sacrifice".So I'd do anything if it can fulfil my son's dream.

The following post that I just observed is horrible. What if samething still might have happened to Singapore VO?

harryk said:
Dear members, I used to figure regularly on this forum. However, I took a break due to personal reasons which I shall elaborate:

Both I and my wife are college assistant professors. My wife applied under the fastrack system under category 4131. After sending our updated documents to the CHC, New Delhi, we were hoping to get our medicals done. Mind you, we have more than 82 points under the immigration criteria. We were shocked to know that instead of receiving the letter for medicals, we received the letter of rejection. The basis of the rejection was that it said that my wife didnt send proof of 1 years continous service as college professor. My wife has been teaching for the last 5 years on permanent basis. Apart from her work experience of 5 years, her salary statements, her income tax receipts and returns of last 5 years and her accumulated Provident Fund statement , she also sent her job duties and responsibilities certificate. All these documents were on the college latterpad duly signed by the head of the institution. We sent an email to the CHC, ND seeking justice. Instead, we received a 2nd letter of rejection from the CHC citing the same stupid reason. After a lot of enquiries and some spade work done internally in the CHC, ND, we came to know that the VO was a lady called Paige Purcell who had deliberately rejected some 500 genuine cases in a very illogical manner. Some one in Canada put in a case of Judicial Review, and the culprit was then transferred to Singapore. THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE SYSTEM OF CANADIAN IMMIGRATION IS NOT FLAWLESS. IT IS FULL OF FLAWS.

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
u r welcome lovetruth28!

I was disheartened after reading harryk's post...really feel sorry for them...and deliberately rejected some 500 genuine cases :eek:...God save us! especially the singapore VO applicants!

lovetruth28 said:
Thank pearl2010. Being as a parent, I fully comprehend the word "sacrifice".So I'd do anything if it can fulfil my son's dream.

The following post that I just observed is horrible. What if samething still might have happened to Singapore VO?

harryk said:
Dear members, I used to figure regularly on this forum. However, I took a break due to personal reasons which I shall elaborate:

Both I and my wife are college assistant professors. My wife applied under the fastrack system under category 4131. After sending our updated documents to the CHC, New Delhi, we were hoping to get our medicals done. Mind you, we have more than 82 points under the immigration criteria. We were shocked to know that instead of receiving the letter for medicals, we received the letter of rejection. The basis of the rejection was that it said that my wife didnt send proof of 1 years continous service as college professor. My wife has been teaching for the last 5 years on permanent basis. Apart from her work experience of 5 years, her salary statements, her income tax receipts and returns of last 5 years and her accumulated Provident Fund statement , she also sent her job duties and responsibilities certificate. All these documents were on the college latterpad duly signed by the head of the institution. We sent an email to the CHC, ND seeking justice. Instead, we received a 2nd letter of rejection from the CHC citing the same stupid reason. After a lot of enquiries and some spade work done internally in the CHC, ND, we came to know that the VO was a lady called Paige Purcell who had deliberately rejected some 500 genuine cases in a very illogical manner. Some one in Canada put in a case of Judicial Review, and the culprit was then transferred to Singapore. THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE SYSTEM OF CANADIAN IMMIGRATION IS NOT FLAWLESS. IT IS FULL OF FLAWS.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You are not asking for pity. This "mess" brings no shame on you. Do not weigh yourself down unnecessarily with thoughts like this. Think only of positive outcomes. If you find your mind wandering to the dark side, STOP YOURSELF RIGHT THEN AND THERE and come back to the light. (Some people find an elastic band on their wrist helpful. If your mind wanders, give the band a snap and refocus.)

Keep your eyes on the prize and FOCUS YOUR ENERGIES on the your successful IELTS result!

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
pittabread said:
He is saying he is short of time.
I was making a point about who VO discretion work. Short of time shouldn't be a concern because people applying under FSW with experience in NOC 0, A,B should have min completed undergrad education and for majority of world countries English is working language, these people shouldn't be worried about English. IELTS is not tough just prepare and you will get the band you are looking for.

lovetruth28

Mar 31, 2011
Dear Canada-Dream, Pippin,Pittabread, _696_, Pearl2010, jnathan, zulkful, Sama2007, gagansingh,

Guys, just sharing good news...eventually, I did it.Today I received Medical Request, PRF and PCR.I retook IELTS within 23 days of preparation.Achieved Band 6.5 this time.VO sent me all requests just after two days of such submission.

Once again, thanks you all for your concern and valuable advice.

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
Dear lovetruth28

good luck in medicals and in canada please can you share you old ielts score with us becase i am also victim of ielts.

my score is L 5 R 4.5 R 5.5 S 6 Overall band 5.5

but visa office is not satisfied with my score and he give me chance to give any evidence against this matter i have sent him so many evidence like working in english office correspondence copies etc.

Please can you tell me you NOC and old and new score of ielts i will be very thankful to you

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
I am the victim of ielts, I have applied back in sep 2009 with job offer got in process in june 2010 got emil for VO that i am not satisfied with your IELTS score L 5 R 4.5 R 5 S 6 Overall Band 5.5 total immigration points 6 if you have any other evidence regarding english please provide me in 60 days otherwise your application will be refused.

After that i set for ielts exam again got this score L 5 R 4.5 W 5.5 S 6 Overall 5.5 total immigration points 6

My NOC is Drafting Technologist 2253
Points as per caips 74

PSCDEC 1

SECDEC 4

now i have given ielts again got this score L 5.5 R 4.5 W 4.5 S 6.5 Overall Band 5.5 Total immigration points 8.
Now tell me what shall i do i dont have time to attened classes in british council or go to pakistan to get some training in AEO lahore or karachi.
as pr new proposal trade people will have less ielts requirement then professional my case is still in process does this law will give me benefit or not.

S

shibuya

Hi Drooza,
The new IELTS requirement and regard to tradesman will be implemented only after 30th June and u will not benefit from it since u applied in Sept 2009 and u case is moving as per 2009 norms.
The only thing u can do is re-apply if u NOC is there as per the new list on 1st July.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovetruth28 said:
Dear Canada-Dream, Pippin,Pittabread, _696_, Pearl2010, jnathan, zulkful, Sama2007, gagansingh,

Guys, just sharing good news...eventually, I did it.Today I received Medical Request, PRF and PCR.I retook IELTS within 23 days of preparation.Achieved Band 6.5 this time.VO sent me all requests just after two days of such submission.

Once again, thanks you all for your concern and valuable advice.
Many congrats dear.. :) Wish you get PPR request soon and all the best.....