+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To apply to PNP

Ulviyya

Mar 18, 2022
Are you working in Alberta? If not, you apply through Express Entry and if nominated follow steps given.
Thank you very much. I have never been to Canada. I live in Azerbaijan. What should I do now? But should I create an EE and wait?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you very much. I have never been to Canada. I live in Azerbaijan. What should I do now? But should I create an EE and wait?
So you have completed ECAs and IELTS, and are eligible for EE? What is your eligibility score and CRS score? Nomination is based on score and NOC selected by Alberta.

Ulviyya

Mar 18, 2022
So you have completed ECAs and IELTS, and are eligible for EE? What is your eligibility score and CRS score? Nomination is based on score and NOC selected by Alberta.
Yes İ have completed ECAs and IELTS My eligibility score is 71 and my CRS score is 427 Noc code is 4011. I gave an example of Almberta. It can be any province. I chose the provinces in EE. Now I just have to wait for the invitation letter?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes İ have completed ECAs and IELTS My eligibility score is 71 and my CRS score is 427 Noc code is 4011. I gave an example of Almberta. It can be any province. I chose the provinces in EE. Now I just have to wait for the invitation letter?
Alberta has to select your NOC because they have a shortage and your CRS score. Not sure if your NOC has been selected. Look at Saskatchewan and you can see if your NOC has ever been selected. PNPs are your only option.