+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all those applying from the middle east & Pakistan DO NOT apply ONLINE

rudie

Oct 3, 2016
maonaunoo87 said:
I am doomed. My Master's program at Queen's does not even have a defer policy. I will have to re-apply for Fall 2017 admission. I cannot believe how unfair these people could get, and with students! It appears that they only want our money.
.I totally agree

makgunner

Oct 3, 2016
Hey guys PLEASE HELP,

Really upset.. I applied for my study permit on September 22nd.. and got my visa refusal today.. I applied online.. and the reason given to me is not being satisfied that i will return to my home country on the basis of:

- Travel history
- Purpose of visit
- Other reasons: Not a bonafide student and will not return to home country.

there are no other reasons given besides these.. I don't know what to do.. My classes start in Jan 2017 at SFU in BC for a Pre-requisite program to a Master's degree later on.. I had a conditional offer letter for a master's program upon completion of the pre-requisite program of 4 months..

How do i fix travel history? how do i fix purpose of visit? I was very very detailed with my application and had attached all documents that were required.. including edu docs, work experience letter, IELTS, police cert., assets and income docs in detail, affidavits of support, Family tree nadra, etc. Also my LOE was also very clear describing my purpose of visit as studying.. and why this uni.. it was very clear..

I have done my BBA and the degree i want to pursue is Master of Digital Media.. its a very clear link with my studies and career as I was working in the digital field in advertising.. Help out guys please. Bank statement more than 1 year 70lacs Rs.

Can anyone help out? Should I re-apply? What should i add? when should i do it? sigh..

Thanks.

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
I want to ask i have submitted my deposit fees1000$ as i m applying for student visa but my semester fees is due before my class start in april ,my college did not ask me to submit any fees now untill i will get my visa ,what should i do?? Is there any problem ?? Should i still submit my fees ?

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makgunner said:
Hey guys PLEASE HELP,

Really upset.. I applied for my study permit on September 22nd.. and got my visa refusal today.. I applied online.. and the reason given to me is not being satisfied that i will return to my home country on the basis of:

- Travel history
- Purpose of visit
- Other reasons: Not a bonafide student and will not return to home country.

there are no other reasons given besides these.. I don't know what to do.. My classes start in Jan 2017 at SFU in BC for a Pre-requisite program to a Master's degree later on.. I had a conditional offer letter for a master's program upon completion of the pre-requisite program of 4 months..

How do i fix travel history? how do i fix purpose of visit? I was very very detailed with my application and had attached all documents that were required.. including edu docs, work experience letter, IELTS, police cert., assets and income docs in detail, affidavits of support, Family tree nadra, etc. Also my LOE was also very clear describing my purpose of visit as studying.. and why this uni.. it was very clear..

I have done my BBA and the degree i want to pursue is Master of Digital Media.. its a very clear link with my studies and career as I was working in the digital field in advertising.. Help out guys please. Bank statement more than 1 year 70lacs Rs.

Can anyone help out? Should I re-apply? What should i add? when should i do it? sigh..

Thanks.
You should definitely reapply. Before that, may be order GCMS notes and get details of what it is specifically that the VO found unsatisfactory. Your application looks pretty complete and straight forward.

makgunner

Oct 3, 2016
veritas said:
You should definitely reapply. Before that, may be order GCMS notes and get details of what it is specifically that the VO found unsatisfactory. Your application looks pretty complete and straight forward.

Hey thanks! I will do that.. i already have applied for CAIPS notes.. waiting for those first .. make sense of the shortcomings.. and then see whats up.. I did not expect this AT ALL lol.. well i guess no one does..