01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
ranbir said:
hiii
you can do one thing ask your uncle if he uses online banking if he uses he can take printout for the recent statement and if he also make payments of other utilities from that account that would be also listed there and since he is so long there i think he is not working fulltime here and i think as far as tax return is concened your uncle can get it from canada revenue agency website but he will get for 2008 there because he wouldnot have filled the tax for the year 2009 yet since he is in india..

i hope it helpss
Thanks Ranbir

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idris_halai said:
I need your advise whether I should proceed with the applocation.

I got an approval from NS on 4th march

Education - Post Graduate in business Management ( PGDBM )
Age 28
Work ex - 5 + years
IELTS - L - 7.5 R - 6 W - 6.5 -S - 7
Spouse education is less than 10 years

I have attempted IELTS 4 times and got 6.5 band in reading twice but last attempt I got suffiiceint in rest of the module except reading....

Shall I go with the all the TRF explaining the situation...I am running out of time...

pls help
@ idris_halai

I need your advise whether I should proceed with the applocation.

I got an approval from NS on 4th march

Education - Post Graduate in business Management ( PGDBM ) 22 POINTS** I am not sure. Seniors please comment

Age 28 10 POINTS

Work ex - 5 + years 21 POINTS

IELTS - L - 7.5 R - 6 W - 6.5 -S - 7 14 POINTS

Spouse education is less than 10 years

TOTAL 67 POINTS

I have attempted IELTS 4 times and got 6.5 band in reading twice but last attempt I got suffiiceint in rest of the module except reading....

Shall I go with the all the TRF explaining the situation...I am running out of time...

Suggestion:

1. You have 17 years of education but not master degree, I think you can get 22 points for your education factor. If you get 22, then you will reach to 67 pass marks. otherwise you need to take IELTS again to get high skill in each of 4 ability of IELTS exam.

2. If you have already send your initial application and you are planing to send your full documents, You can send your full documents with current IELTS copy.
You can take IELTS again and send it to visa office any time before Visa office take decision on your file. I mean, you can send IELTS result after 2 months of your full document submission.

idris_halai

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Toronto
Thank you so much for your suggetions....

I am sending my dox to CHC and will appear for IELTS one more time and send TRF to CHC...

one more question

my consultant has asked me to show balance of INR 6 lac ? is it sufficinet ???

I have my wife and kid joining me....

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skilled workers and professionals: Who can apply—Proof of funds

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

The Government of Canada does not provide financial support to new skilled worker immigrants.

You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to support the costs of living for your family.

You will need to provide proof of your funds to the Canadian visa office in your home country when you submit your application for immigration.

The amount of money you need to support your family is determined by the size of your family. These amounts are updated every year.
Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $11,086
2 $13,801
3 $16,967
4 $20,599
5 $23,364
6 $26,350
7 or more $29,337

You do not have to show that you have these funds if you have arranged employment in Canada.

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
My brother is a citizen, I send his passport copy and driver license copy. We were then send a letter again saying this does not prove he is in Canada and also that he is my real brother. I had to then send his marriage certificate and mine, my parents passport copy and his credit card statements, tax returns and only then we got the 5 points. some times they dont show this flexibility and simply reject saying insuffiecent proof. So at best, if you do not send these details, the whole thing will be delayed by a few months and at worst u will be granted no points for adaptability.

Visa Expert, please be careful of answering in "Red" with such certainty if you are not sure about the matter. I am sure you answer in good faith, but one also needs to have the knoweldge to answer and you or me or any one is not obliged to answer every question any one asks.

ranbir

Feb 24, 2010
hii mirza
hru?
when u send only passport and citizen card it obviously didnot show that your brother lives there for that you have to send recent utility bill or bank statement which shows address becozsometimes citizens move to their own country or some other country for long time