+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TN Dependent spouse apply for visit to Canada

mubbu42

Nov 20, 2017
Hi, Im on a TN visa and my wife is on a TD (Trade Dependent) visa from India living in the US with me. I would like to apply for a Canadian visitors visa so we can visit my family during the holidays. can this qualify for a Can+ processing? also will this affect her spousal sponsorship?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi, Im on a TN visa and my wife is on a TD (Trade Dependent) visa from India living in the US with me. I would like to apply for a Canadian visitors visa so we can visit my family during the holidays. can this qualify for a Can+ processing? also will this affect her spousal sponsorship?
CAN+ only allows for expedited visa processing + fewer financial documents. That said, CAN+ seems to be taking just as long as normal TRV processing time these days.

No, it won't affect her spousal sponsorship

capri_can

Star Member
May 2, 2012
I have TN visa stamped in my passport and soon i will start working in the US. My wife is going to US embassy in Delhi, India to get her TD visa stamped. What documents will she require? I have sent her a scanned copy of my Canadian passport, TN visa, my employment letter and along with these, she will carry marriage certificate. Is anything else required?